Round 2: Thracktar Ultra vs. Cupid

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 am

The last set of HWs begin with an early favorite all the way back from CFRC. Presenting, from Team Hunga, the very first CFL champ EVER, Thracktar Ultra! He started his career in CFRC and ended his career in CFRC, so not much has been known of him since, but he was one of the pioneers of well-armored lifter bots. His combination good drive, armor and low scoop make him a great challenger against both spinners and wedges alike.

Next up, is a much more modern bot, the former HW from ARC: Reckoning, The Dark Side of Cupid! Having taken down Diamond Jim with ease in round 1, Cupid's feeling pretty good. How does he fair against a tougher bot here, though?

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 am

Geez... I dunno. I can see Cupid getting enough hits in to take out the flipper.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 pm

The lifter will go out, but because of the decent armor and wedge shape, TU will survive and just be able to outpush Cupid.