Round 2: JOLT vs. Copperhead

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:08 pm

From Team AC/DC comes one of the most deadly spinners of the modern era, JOLT! Famous for his resemblance to litte brother AMP and his omnidrive, JOLT is a classic example of skilled engineering and aesthetic appeal. He's been very successful but has yet to show for a title. Can he finally do it?

The other SHW today is none other than ARC: Reckoning champ, Copperhead! As the only member of the original rammer triplets still competing in the modern leagues, Copperhead showed his worth in both worlds. His V-plow design is his trademark, and his recent addition of hinged forks in the back make him nearly an unstoppable force.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 pm

This one is pretty tough. Copperhead is an elite rammer, but JOLT has been able to take down plenty of good rammers in his time. I'll give a slight edge to Copperhead I think.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Tough call, but I just can't get past the 2:1 weapon: armor ratio.... gotta go to JOLT this time.