Round 1: Miscreant vs. The Windmill

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 am

Next LW is from long lost member bot257, a bot that had the power to take down the best. This bot is Miscreant, described as a Diesector/Bad Attitude hybrid, this bot took down three of our fellow LW all-stars handily (SWAT, CS, RATR) before bot257 disappeared forever and Miscreant unfortunately had to FF. If there was ever a bot that "could have been a contendah", it was him.

On the other hand, we have from Team Targeted, the LW champion who had the perfect season in ARC: Carnage, The Windmill! Considered one of the best (if not, the best) new age spinner competing in the leagues today. Whether or not he can really still hang tough against the best rammers is still questionable, but there's no doubt he'll always give you a run for your money.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 am

Abstaining, but this one could be close. The Windmill has enough speed to cancel out Miscreant's speed advantage, while he has nearly double the weapon to armor. Any hit is going to hurt Miscreant bad. On the other hand, Miscreant is tenacious and apparently able to take down RATR. Miscreant, I feel is a good design, but largely unproven with only 3 lifetime wins.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:47 am

I think I have to give it to Windmill here. There's easily KO potential for the Dutch spinner and I think it'd be easy for Windmill to deliver on that.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:00 pm

It's unfortunate that Miscreant had to fight an opponent like Windmill so early. Oh well. I'll go with the Dutch LW but it'll be close.