Round 1: "My Hands" vs. AMP

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 am

Team Hunga's MW champ, most famous possibly for the most ridiculously long and annoying name in the history of CFL, comes My Hands Are Abandoning Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak and Hate For The World (yes, I copy/pasted that). As the team's first MW champ and overcoming a lot of upset matches (against Influenza, for example), "My Hands" became on of the talked about bots during Revolution. However, it's been several seasons since he's competed and only time will tell if he still has what it takes.

Next up, from Team AC/DC, is the star of Paul's lineup, the one and only AMP!!! Well regarded as one of the coolest and longest lasting spinners, AMP is tied for Underall with most lifetime wins and holds the record for most KOs. There's a reason why MWs fear this guy, and this 2-time champ has proved it time and time again.

panicattacky2k

Post by panicattacky2k » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 am

I actually think the hammer looks too long to aim accurately, so im liking AMP here

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 am

I'm voting AMP, too. Looking back at the finals, AMP losing to MHAAFMHAHFTW in Revolution wasn't the best of calls. While hard to call, I still think AMP has this one.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:40 am

Hands primarily won because we were in the phase of questioning whether or not torque should be changed to traction, and that was a huge part of Dylan's strategy. At this point though, where does omni-drive fit in? I dunno, but I think AMP has this one this time.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 am

I fucking love that name, but I have to go with AMP here.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:12 pm

lmao at the Heartbreak and Hate destroying the poll format up there.

And yeah, AMP for this one. If memory serves me correctly (and it does) after H&H's championship season, he performed pretty shitty and missed the playoffs which I feel backs up the fact that it was a pretty fluky win.