Round 1: Aggressive Blood Cell vs. Thwedge

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 am

The next LW we have, is the champion thwackbot from Team Dia, Aggressive Blood Cell! After winning the title (and rumble) in ARC: Vengeance, ABC proved that thwackbots could still be as effective and deadly as any bot entered these days. Having competed in only three seasons, he posts a great record and has a lot to back that up.

On the other side, we have Thwedge, the latest newcomber from Team Mechanical Menagerie! He became one of the favorites in just one season, losing a tough loss to Uplifting Experience in the semis. He's got a lot still left him, though, and he's out to prove that here.

panicattacky2k

Post by panicattacky2k » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:24 am

Ugh what a dumbass matchup. They're similar bots with similar stats just fuck this one seriously im glad its not being written

anyway thwedge has a wedge and the option for overhead thwack, i think hes got some more advantages here

btw whats gonna happen with the two ties? coinflip?

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:30 am

Were Steve here, he'd RP to start upside-down to keep the spinning circle minimal, and make it harder for Thwedge to control him. I'm saying ABC.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:04 am

Thwedge has this for reasons Tony mentioned.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 pm

The armor difference doesn't bode well for ABC, but he definitely has more power in his thwacks. Overall, I'm thinking Steve would pull something out to give it to him. I also think the wedge on Thwedge will be a non-factor.

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>panicattacky2k</dt><dd>Feb 13 2010&#44; 08:24 AM</dd></dl><div> btw whats gonna happen with the two ties? coinflip? [/quote]
Already posted. SZF and Suicide advanced. They are always determined by staff votes, unless it's one of the staff's bots, in which case they don't vote.