Round 1: WTF? vs. Inflammatory Slammer

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

First off, from Team Hamster, we have the scrappy wedge bot that could back in the early days. WTF is a fiesty machine that has not seen the arena for quite some time. However, simple wedges like himself never seem to age over the years. Is this the case here?

On the other side of the arena, we have Inflammatory Slammer, one of Team Mechanical Menagerie's ace competitors. Similar to Biohazard in concept, IS overcame a lot of odds in ARC: Carnage to make it to the playoffs! Redesigned and much improved, there is no doubt this bot can do just as good as he did the first time around.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Tough to call...too tough.

I...ergh. IS has the speed, but WTF has the torque...comes down to design and...ergh. I really can't see a design advantage for either of them. Maybe IS' lifter?

I'll say 'whatever' and give it to IS, I guess.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Yeah, I think the flipper is the difference maker here.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.