Round 1: Long Shot vs. Babaganoush

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:31 pm

From Team Trapp Engineering, we have the underdog hammerbot from ARC: Carnage that had heart to get all the way to semifinals! Long Shot turned heads in his road to success with his efficient hammer, awkward shape and incredible upsets. Will the bot continue to show why he can fight with the best?

From Team Animal Cruelty, is the shaving basin from hell! Philip's HW flipper bot, Banaganoush, had certainly made a name for himself in the middle ages of the CFL leagues by getting to both the Annihilation and Revolution finals! There's no doubt about what the bot is capable of. The only question is how he stacks up in this tourney.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Baba! Long Shot is cool but I think his hammer would glance off the top of Babaganoush and waste its blow, while Baba would flip him all over the place.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Tough call... coin flip sez Long Shot.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Long Shot would have to KO him quickly to win... once Babaganoush gets the first flip in, LS would spend the rest of the fight using his weapon to self-right.

For me, it's Complete Sentences, Including This One, Should Not Be Bot Names.