Round 1: Blood Thirsty vs. Revolver Ocelot

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 am

The next entrant in HW is one of the coolest, meanest looking bots that has ever graced the arena. Blood Thirsty was the first clamp bot champion ever back in FF2 and still looks cool even today. Will he be able to prove that he is more than just style and beauty and win here in CFL All-Stars?

For our other competitor, Revolver Ocelot (Team Blood Gulch's latest upstart) has fought the latest competition and proven himself a worthy design by making the ARC: Carnage playoffs. However, he is also still young. Does he have what it takes to grow up and become a champ?

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 am

I think Ocelot's bar will be able to keep hitting Blood Thirsty's lower jaws to the point where they can't be used as effective weapons anymore. Blood Thirsty isn't too much faster than Ocelot so I think Ocelot can pull this off.

Revolver Ocelot ftw
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm picking Blood Thirsty. I think the wedging effect of the jaws will still be able to negate the bar and offset the advantage. Sort of dead meat theory.