Round 1: Demonic Visage vs. Rascal

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:13 am

First up, we have from Team Hunga, a CFRC veteran that has been around for ages but has recently been put back into action! This guy, a semifinalist, quarterfinalist and eventually, missing out one the playoffs by a hair, he's had a tough road. However, he's always been one of the quickest, slickest and scrappiest lightweights around!

Next, we have a very similar (disturbingly so, actually) design that has been Team Animal Cruelty's new blood in the ARC tournies! Rascal has been a prime contender the past two seasons and has the eye of a champion. Will he get there eventually? How about now?

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 am

In stats they're dead even so it depends on design. Maybe DV's wider stance can help it get to Rascal's sides, but Rascal can get its lifters under the main wedge of DV before the like happens to him, and slam DV around more. I see Rascal winning because of this so I pick Rascal.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:50 am

As much as I like Rascal, I felt Demonic Visage was a little robbed in his end of season collapse when he failed to make the playoffs. I think that, had he gotten there, he would have breezed passed Rascal. Although their fight during the regular season was still 23-22, Demonic Visage still had that extra oomph to actually win it.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:03 pm

DV's an awesome bot, but throw on the fork extensions, and Rascal's got it going on more.

Trying to be not as biased as I might otherwise be.