Round 1: Bad-Ass Barnacle vs. "Goodbye"

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Bad-Ass Barnacle, Team Animal Cruelty's first and only SHW champ, is one the most famous designs recognized in the ARC CFL world. The classic Battle Rat style lifter bot has undergone many incarnations throughout his history, but regardless, he has always been a competitor.

On the other side of the arena, we have Written Like The O In The Word "Goodbye", an innovative new thwack/lifter combo SHW from Team Hunga. This bot had the promise two seasons in a row with Reckoning and Carnage, but came up just short both times. He is back to show how versatile designs win in the end!

panicattacky2k

Post by panicattacky2k » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Badass Barnacle is awesome, albet poorly statted for nowadays, and it shows in Goodbye's speed advantage, which I think is key here.

Also, are these on a daily basis? Weekly?

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Bad-Ass Barnacle wins because "Goodbye" is illegal you know.

lol

Even if the armour bonus didn't count, I'm sure Bad-Ass Barnacle would push Goodbye all over the shop and suffer little damage. Plus he's invertible so that lifter doesn't do much.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Also, are these on a daily basis? Weekly? [/quote]

I'll post them semi-daily since it's a big tournament. There's no definitive "set time" but generally, speaking every 1-2 days they'll be up.