Round 1: Pissed Off Poltergeist vs. Hurricane Hugo

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Pissed Off Poltergeist, from Team Search and Destroy, was a big contender season after season. Most notable in the early ARC and FRR tournaments. POP, inspired from bots like Barrier, never really had the success he had hoped for but always had the spirit. He was infamous for his zillions of interchangeable weapons, which drove his competitors crazy. It worked well, however. Will Kiazi's most famous bot prove his worth?

Also a bot that has faded away is Hurricane Hugo from Team DRD, who impressed the competition of ARC: Defiance. His laser-guided turned a few heads, some impressed while some skeptical. However, in the end, he proved his system was effective by making it the semis. Can he continue to impress?

panicattacky2k

Post by panicattacky2k » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm

What's Hugo's weapon calculate to using the current rules? 8? That's not going to do much to stop the Pissed off Poltergeist, so I'm liking that better.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>panicattacky2k</dt><dd>Feb 7 2010&#44; 07:46 PM</dd></dl><div> What's Hugo's weapon calculate to using the current rules? 8? That's not going to do much to stop the Pissed off Poltergeist, so I'm liking that better. [/quote]
I agree.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux