Cherry Bomb Classic

prince palatine

Cherry Bomb Classic

Post by prince palatine » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:45 am

Team D.E.A.D (Destroy, Eliminate, Annihilate, Dominate)

HBW: Higanbana

4WD 4 bar flipper

Speed: 6
Traction: 6
Armour: 9
Torque: 2
Weapon: 7

FW: Narumeia

2WD Waifu bot with rear hinged flipper

Speed: 6
Armour: 10
Torque: 2
Weapon: 6

LW: Zadkiel 3

Speed: 4
Traction: 4
Armour: 6
Torque: 1
Weapon: 15

MW: Stabstract Junior

Tracked Brick from Hell

Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Armour: 11
Torque: 5
Weapon: 0

HW: Klarinette

3 time former champ is back. The antennae are pre fight decorations only. Tracked bot with lifting scoop

Armour: 11
Torque: 3
Weapon: 3

SHW: Parasoul

"Egrets, get ready!"

Skullgrils waifu turns into 4WD brick from hell, with Eurypterus, ABR, and Reflector Shield wedges.

Traction: 7
Armour: 12
Torque: 4
Weapon: 0
Last edited by prince palatine on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killjoy

Cherry Bomb Classic

Post by Killjoy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:49 am

Killjoy Syndicate is here to make you regret entering. I'm splitting entries with Shaba117 because blah blah girl power, #feminism, #girlsrule, and all that BS. I've got HBW, LW, and MW. Thanks to Alex for letting me borrow Zweihander. It's my kind of crazy.

<del>ABW: Noothgrush
ABW: Nightshade
ABW: Mean Girl
ABW: What's in the Box?
ABW: Literally the Devil
ABW: (This is Why We Can't Have) Nice Things</del>

<big><big><big>Hobbyweight:</big></big></big>

So, you know when you're like...basically nocturnal, and you have a moment where you stare at your sweaty, zit-faced, frizzy-haired greaseball reflection on your computer screen and are like, "WTF am I doing with my life?" That was me this morning. It got me thinking about all of the ways that I've screwed up my life, which sent me into a depressive tailspin, so to pull out of it, I decided to re-evaluate all of my many issues and blame my shitty high school life for the majority of them. Really, all of my failings are the fault of that peculiar adolescent creature known as the...

<big><big><big><big>[font=cursive]Mean Girl[/font]</big></big></big></big>

So naturally, this bot is designed to be like... really annoying. It's a 100% invertible puncher, like Smilodon or Skeeter, but with H-drive for the sake of strafing. It's mostly about just NOPE-ing weapons at long range and disrupting all of your carefully planned flanking or angling in thingies. You wanna dance&#33;? Mean Girl's ready, and she'll like, totally put you to shame.

<big>Stats: 9 speed &#124;&#124; 10 traction &#124;&#124; 2 torque &#124;&#124; 1 weapon &#124;&#124; 8 armour (+4 puncher)</big>

<big><big><big>Lightweight:</big></big></big>

Something witty or kinda spooky about poison and thematic stuffs and w.e

<big><big><big><big>[font=papyrus]Nightshade[/font]</big></big></big></big>

It's a vertical "FBS," which apparently makes it legal for a +4 bonus (I lurk discord). It has tough somewhat flexible rubber prongs so it doesn't gerbil. Think Huge, basically. The title is an album link. Not much else to say here. Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.

<big><big>4 speed &#124;&#124; 2 traction &#124;&#124; 1 torque &#124;&#124; 16 weapon &#124;&#124; 7 armour</big></big>

<big><big><big>Middleweight:</big></big></big>

<big><big><big><big>[font=papyrus]Like...Literally the Devil[/font]</big></big></big></big>

It's a "fuck you" level invertible dual undercutter with both blades run off of the same motor and optional wheelguards. This is the real entry I had planned all along, but waited until the last moment to switch it out. The title is the album link.

<big><big>4 speed &#124;&#124; 2 traction &#124;&#124; 1 torque &#124;&#124; 16 weapon &#124;&#124; 7 armour</big></big>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>old entry</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Alex lent me this wonderfully daft thing. I asked him to add a giant hammer, and he added a lil teensy one. Good enough, I guess. It's based on beer-swilling, fruity-dressing, womanizing German mercenaries from the renaissance. Amazing.

<big><big><big><big>[font=curlz]Zweihander[/font]</big></big></big></big>

IDK what Alex had planned for this thing, but it's mine, now, so I've got my own take on it. Basically, I want it to be a fast (for a walker) control spinner that uses speed, angles, and its ability to get epic levels of bite to really fling opponents and control matches. It relies on its reach for protection from hammers and other spinners, and to sneak its blades around plows. there are roughly a million different sword, hammer, and Beer stein setups of both dual and single toothed varieties (the hammer's available in both), so click the title to see them all.

<big>Single-Toothed: 6 speed &#124;&#124; 6 traction &#124;&#124; 1 torque &#124;&#124; 13 weapon &#124;&#124; 8 armour (+4 long tooth)</big>

<big>Double toothed: 6 speed &#124;&#124; 6 traction &#124;&#124; 1 torque &#124;&#124; 13 weapon &#124;&#124; 8 armour (+2 each tooth)</big>

Image</div>
Last edited by Killjoy on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi. :)