LoRE Finals!

Drowning City's media and other contents announced, discussed, and bashed in here.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

LoRE Finals!

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:37 pm

LIGHTWEIGHT FINAL

The Servant's Assistant 3 vs. Recovered

Alright, Robot Fighting Time. We have a bit of a tentative moment with the two, as though they were playing a game of "I dare you to step across this line". Recovered is the first to oblige. He tries to sort of get at the front corners of Servant, but fails and goes up the flipper. Servant tries a clamp but is equally unsuccessful as Recovered escapes. We're back to the game of "I dare you to step across this line". This time Servant is the one to cross the line. He moves in on Recovered, but Recovered moves aside and again tries to get at the corners. Once again, neither are very successful with their attacks. Servant tries again, and now just tries a flip to see what happens. The hinged wedge of Recovered is popped up and then falls right back down. I guess it scored him points of some sort. For a Lightweight Final, we're really not seeing much action. Oh wait, I spoke too soon. Recovered actually gets under the corners of Servant and wedges him, and gets him into the killsaws! Damage is done, but it is light and Servant escapes. Martijn seems a little too pleased with that and he's right back in Servant's face, but now Servant gets the clamp in with a rather nice hold and drags Recovered to the killsaws himself! It's difficult because of Recovered's good torque, but Servant eventually gets him onto the saws. Two good sawings and Recovered breaks free. Unfortunately after that, we're back to the game of "I dare you to step across this line". Recovered tries going in the other direction but Servant manages to keep him check. Only that though, because his clamping attempts here are fruitless. Wow, only 20 seconds to go? You guys are lame. Oh wait, I spoke too soon. Servant gets under Recovered and manages to pop him with the flipper. Recovered is sent over the saws again, but gets away, and Servant accidentally takes a hit too. Okay time's up. Wow, this is the lamest battle ever. *looks at Final Boss vs. Agent X* Oh wait, I spoke too soon.

Aggression: 8-7 Recovered
Damage: 9-6 The Servant's Assistant 3
Strategy: 8-7 The Servant's Assistant 3

The Servant's Assistant 3 wins the Lightweight Championship by a score of 24 to 21!

MIDDLEWEIGHT FINAL

Luna vs. Influenza

We
This account is in a state of dimensional flux