battlebots torunemnt happing over on besidge

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:41 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346010/di ... 712537191/

besiege will be doing a battlebots tournament when the game gets multiplayer
so check the rules and build you machines

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Imma be fair here, I got the same issues with it a lot of the other people responding to your tournament do- in that your minimal experience building within the game limits your ability to understand how to make fair limits in terms of weight classes, walker bonuses, etc. Further, I'm really not gonna commit to something until I know when Multiplayer comes out and the tournament itself has defined time limits. I'll keep an eye out for this and similar tournaments though, they seem like they'll be fun once multiplayer comes out
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:36 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Jun 22 2017, 03:05 PM</dd></dl><div>Imma be fair here, I got the same issues with it a lot of the other people responding to your tournament do- in that your minimal experience building within the game limits your ability to understand how to make fair limits in terms of weight classes, walker bonuses, etc. Further, I'm really not gonna commit to something until I know when Multiplayer comes out and the tournament itself has defined time limits. I'll keep an eye out for this and similar tournaments though, they seem like they'll be fun once multiplayer comes out[/quote] I know but I feel 20 is the correct balance