My adventures with Donald Trump

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 am

no, seriously, Donald Trump just mailed me this:

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Greetings to you dear.

I Donald Trump is writing to inform you that you're among the 20 lucky winners that will receive the sum of &#036;4,000,000.00 USD, I am very grateful for your support vote, I pledge to be a president for all Americans, and visitors in United State of America please join me let's come together and achieve all goals for our children. You should kindly reconfirm with me the following information below

Full Name................. ..........
Mailing Address..................
City.......................................
Tel........................................
Next of kin............................

One more thing is that we have to accomplish a paperwork such as clearance certificate, this mentioned certificate will protect you from both the FBI and IMF.
Based on what the attorney said, the clearance certificate will cost you &#036;650 only to accomplish everything together both the obtaining and the signing of the certificate.

You are directed to summit the &#036;250 to Mr EMMA ILOCHI he is in charge of the payment, you can send the money through Money gram.

Receiver name..... EMMA ILOCHI
country...Benin Republic
Address......
City........
Amount: &#036;250

I wish to get your urgent response.

Thanks once again for supporting me, I will make you feel much better than the past, also bear it in mind that your &#036;4,000,000.00 USD will be peacefully mail to you immediately we accomplish the paperwork as I told you prior.

Best regards[/quote]

I'm so excited

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:26 am

That &#036;650 payment turned into a &#036;250 payment in the space of one sentence. Trump is already saving us money&#33;
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:28 am

aw man no one told me he was making the United States into one big state

i'm excited already
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 am

I find it brilliant that the president wants to give me something for which I first need protection from the FBI and IMF

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear dear Donald Trump,

I can not stretch enough what an honor it is for me to be chosen by you, out of all those that voted for you. You must understand, as a member of the Haters Of All Countries Other Than America, or HOACOTA, you were always the only viable candidate for me. I can confirm that this prize has gone to one of your most loyal followers Mr. Trump.

However, having discussed your e-mail with my closest friend in HOACOTA, we have stumbled upon a problem we are sure you can sympathize with. My mate Billy showed me the HOACOTA rulebook, and it clearly says in Chapter 2, Paragraph 4:

"And thou shalt not send thy hard earned American Dollars to any backwater third world countries, including, but not limited to, Scotland, Canada or Africa. Thy Dollars are to stay in the USA indefinitely or the baby Jesus will smite thee."

We looked at the atlas, and this Benin you spoke of seems to be somewhere near Europe, which is certainly not America. I hope you of all people understand our methods Mr. Trump, and will present me an alternative route to my millions of Dollars that will actually favor the American tax payer over the Beninian one.

Kind regards,

Arty[/quote]

The Mangle

Post by The Mangle » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm LOLing at the fact that you're a part of HOACOTA.
Last edited by The Mangle on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:34 pm

free money from meme man is free money from meme man dude

take it
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:19 pm

the only problem there is that there is no actual money for me to take

The Mangle

Post by The Mangle » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 am

I literally just googled where Benin is and its quite literally a small sliver in Africa (West Africa), which should count as a 3 world country.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:08 am

He replied, a while ago

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>I am happy for your respond and i am now fully assured that i have loyal followers who got my back to become the president of America and restore America to it's glory and greatness once more.

Meanwhile, i want you to know that the reason i instructed you to direct the payment of &#036;250 to Benin republic is because Benin republic is the origin country of your fund and it's compulsory that the needed paperwork(Clearance certificate) has to be obtained from the origin country of your fund and i am vying to make sure that every American receive their funds on various foreign countries so that our people can be happy again.

All i need from you is your cooperation for the success of the transaction to be guaranteed and i thank you once again for supporting me.[/quote]

I replied, today

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Dear Mr. Trump,

Sorry for my late response. I was about to make the necessary transactions, but then a friend within the Haters Of All Countries Other Than America, or HOACOTA, told me that with your recent ban of anything Middle Eastern, all communications with Benin might be shut off. We grabbed our atlas again, and noticed that Benin was east of the USA, but not that far east, like, say, Japan, so we think it qualifies as Middle East. Don't get me wrong Mr. Trump, we support your decision to keep out terrorists from Middle Eastern sandpits like Scotland, Canada and Africa, but this is limiting me in my ability to do what you request. I really think we should find a way to do this that involves America and America alone. America first Mr. Trump&#33; [/quote]

NFX

Post by NFX » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Sandpit Scotland, I love it XD
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

The Mangle

Post by The Mangle » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:43 am

How to beat terrorist groups -
Step 1. Get a wild Scottish man and a lot of beer.
Step 2. Close all borders apart from Africa.
Step 3. Push the groups to Africa. Use the Scottish man and the beer, if need be.
Step 4. Rules of the video game.
Step 6. Nukes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1111111111111&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Step 5. Africa is likely 95% sand, so shouldn't water take it?