Battlebots

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
BEES

Battlebots

Post by BEES » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:37 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Siphai</dt><dd>Sep 1 2016, 08:16 PM</dd></dl><div>holy fucking shit[/quote]this tho

Siphai

Battlebots

Post by Siphai » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:58 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hiicantpk</dt><dd>Sep 1 2016, 09:27 PM</dd></dl><div>That was fucking anticlimatic.

Hopefully thats not the fight that breaks season 3's chances[/quote]It was still cool as hell because you were like "wait, what if they get the height exactly right an destroy that chain on the first hit"

BEES

Battlebots

Post by BEES » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:46 pm

According to the Bombshell people, Ray's team was very careful to not let anyone near his bot with a tape measure.

British-Robotics

Battlebots

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:15 am

From the Quarter Finals to the Finals it was really Anti-climatic, Beta nearly took out Tombstone and I was amazed s to how potent Beta was resisting the fierce spinning bar although throughout the 3 minutes poor Beta looked worn out from it's resistance against Tombstones weapon, Bombshell beat the living heck out of Poison Arrow with some awesome shots, Minotaur tamed Bronco, Yeti beat Chomp. The Quarter finals was great.

From the semi finals and owards to the final it was a great way to end Season 2, and I'm happy for Ray Billings, yes he may have the slight cocky side to him, but he has himself a legendary machine, I don't think anything could beat it, however Beta did get the run for his money.

What a Season&#33; :)

BEES

Battlebots

Post by BEES » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:54 pm

I found every fight entertaining. The finals were one-sided but it's plausible Goonbot could've done it if they'd gotten the height just right. They didn't, and they got wrecked pretty spectacularly. Probably the most damage I've ever seen dealt in the finals in this weight class, in Battlebots anyway...

StarlessSoldier

Battlebots

Post by StarlessSoldier » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:52 pm

I was beyond ecstatic to see Beta finally come to fruition after 14 years of engineering challenges and being straight up banned for being too powerful. To see it get as far as it did, and force Tombstone to what should have amounted to a close decision was just awesome.

The Mangle

Battlebots

Post by The Mangle » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:58 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>StarlessSoldier</dt><dd>Sep 4 2016, 10:52 PM</dd></dl><div>I was beyond ecstatic to see Beta finally come to fruition after 14 years of engineering challenges and being straight up banned for being too powerful. To see it get as far as it did, and force Tombstone to what should have amounted to a close decision was just awesome.[/quote]Errr.... it was stuck on the floor in its debut and returned with miss parts, not being too powerful. This has been a friendly reminder about continuity with the guy that drinks tea with death.