2016 race

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
succotash_54

2016 race

Post by succotash_54 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:01 am

It's hard to tell. With NBC canceling on him and various outlets refusing to sell his merchandise, it's hard to imagine that this is a calculated move on his part. It's certainly not a well-thought-out, that's for sure. These are things that are going to make it hard for him to continue making money, since his products are losing outlets. There's even speculation that the Miss America/USA/Teen USA pageants will be canceled, since he's the major sponsor for those events. Admittedly, losing the pageants would hurt the most for me, but it's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make if he would disappear like Shia LeBeouf and never resurface again. I see an ad featuring Mike "The Situation" Sorentino (and I'm ashamed that I know his name and nickname), with him saying, "I may be best-known for being the dumbest member of the Jersey Shore gang, but even I'm smart enough not to for this guy." That would be golden.

At the same time, I don't see how he can expect to win. He's not suckling at the Kochs' teats, so he's not being groomed to be a palpable candidate. Still, with the rest of the Republican field either being wackaloons or having Bush for a surname, it's still a little premature to count anyone out, even Hairpiece. The one thing the others lack that he has more of is name recognition; unfortunately, it's the wrong kind. I don't like wishing ill will against people, but this guy is truly the worst thing to happen to American politics since Watergate. He's even worse than the Patriot Act, folks. I mean that; so think about it.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

2016 race

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:33 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Jul 7 2015, 10:24 PM</dd></dl><div>I'm crying. The recent Trump antics are almost pure slapstick. He's shooting himself in the foot and he knows it. Then again, maybe he's just doing this for attention since he knows he'll never get elected. :v:[/quote]After that twitter pwning he received, it would be worthwhile to see his candidacy move forward just for the comedy of seeing him in a debate. :D
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Fish Of Doom

2016 race

Post by Fish Of Doom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:41 pm

The Republican ticket is a complete circus and I'm going to have a blast watching it the next year or so. Everything from Trump's insane twitter, to Jindal's awkward announcement home video, to Walker's slow 2 week long instagram reveal of his campaign logo, to Carson acting like an alien in a human skin suit.

I can't wait for the first debate. I can't wait.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

2016 race

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Man, American politics are far more entertaining than ours. We have three levels of boring-ass government where nothing happens. No wonder I never pay real attention to it all.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Badnik96

2016 race

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Ugh. It's gonna be funny as hell watching this all unfold, but I weep for our nation's future...
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

succotash_54

2016 race

Post by succotash_54 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:01 pm

As long as Lizardwoman or Hairpiece don't end up president....

Fish Of Doom

2016 race

Post by Fish Of Doom » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Last edited by Fish Of Doom on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

succotash_54

2016 race

Post by succotash_54 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:35 pm

I want to weep so much right now, but too much of me is still certain this is just a publicity stunt for that jackass. He'd be the first president intentionally assassinated by Secret Service.

Friends on another forum are certain it'll end up being Jeb vs. Lizardwoman.

C'mon Bernie&#33;&#33;

MassimoV

2016 race

Post by MassimoV » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:43 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/liam-mill ... lp00000592
see gringos?

I aint really like sanders but I still think he'll end up winning

Toxic

2016 race

Post by Toxic » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:37 pm

I can honestly say I do not give a shit at all. I graduate in less than 10 months and when that happens I will be not in the U.S.

succotash_54

2016 race

Post by succotash_54 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:46 pm

1. Where are you going and what will you be doing, Adam?

2. Plans, like rugs, have a bad tendency to get pulled out from under you. I was planning on getting into radio full-time after college. Thanks to a leasing misunderstanding, I had to put the part-time aspect of it on hold for six months, but managed to get hired on as a part-timer ONLY because I had interned there. But to make ends meet, I had to work a McJob. Literally. Worked at McD's for 5.5 years, trying to boost the radio career. Then a Timmy's. Then inventory. What happened? Well, part of that is because I was trying to get into radio. A surviving medium, but by now insanely conglomerated. Also, I was in Michigan. In 2003. Michigan's economy was the first to nosedive, almost immediately after 9/11. 5 years before Bush officially declared recession, Michigan was going down the plug. My plans got shelved. Permanently from the looks of it. Don't be surprised if your path doesn't unfold like you want it.

3. The USA's influence and clout is lessening, but it's still sizeable. What happens in America affects the rest of the world, so you'd better fucking care about what happens here.

MassimoV

2016 race

Post by MassimoV » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:41 pm

lol go to Switzerland, nothing happens except housing Fifa corruption and banking

Siphai

2016 race

Post by Siphai » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:17 am

this is an accurate paraphrase of trump answering a question early:

Woman Moderator: In the past you've called women fat ugly pigs with stinky vags.
*Audience cheers*
Trump: Yeah it was awesome.
Woman Moderator: You said they would look awesome blowing on your hog.
*Audience cheers louder*
Trump: I could call you a dumb bitch and I should.

Toxic

2016 race

Post by Toxic » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:47 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>succotash_54</dt><dd>Jul 28 2015, 06:46 PM</dd></dl><div>1. Where are you going and what will you be doing, Adam?

2. Plans, like rugs, have a bad tendency to get pulled out from under you. I was planning on getting into radio full-time after college. Thanks to a leasing misunderstanding, I had to put the part-time aspect of it on hold for six months, but managed to get hired on as a part-timer ONLY because I had interned there. But to make ends meet, I had to work a McJob. Literally. Worked at McD's for 5.5 years, trying to boost the radio career. Then a Timmy's. Then inventory. What happened? Well, part of that is because I was trying to get into radio. A surviving medium, but by now insanely conglomerated. Also, I was in Michigan. In 2003. Michigan's economy was the first to nosedive, almost immediately after 9/11. 5 years before Bush officially declared recession, Michigan was going down the plug. My plans got shelved. Permanently from the looks of it. Don't be surprised if your path doesn't unfold like you want it.

3. The USA's influence and clout is lessening, but it's still sizeable. What happens in America affects the rest of the world, so you'd better fucking care about what happens here.[/quote]I have a job lined up overseas doing some high adventure stuff. Sorry, should have been more specific, haha. But yeah, this one seems pretty solid. Fingers crossed&#33;
Last edited by Toxic on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BEES

2016 race

Post by BEES » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:53 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>succotash_54</dt><dd>Jul 22 2015, 07:35 PM</dd></dl><div>I want to weep so much right now, but too much of me is still certain this is just a publicity stunt for that jackass. He'd be the first president intentionally assassinated by Secret Service.
[/quote]You mean JFK was an accident? :v: