Howdy Doo,ya'll

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
Toxic

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by Toxic » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:23 pm

Well,its been a while hasn't it?Hard to believe it's been nearly 1 1/2 years since I've last been on here with ya'll.Oh well.So,how is everyone?Hopefully fine.What's new with everyone?I'm eager to hear on whats been going on with everyone.Well,I'll talk to everyone later.

succotash_54

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:06 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Toxic</dt><dd>Nov 25 2006&#44; 06:23 PM</dd></dl><div> Well,its been a while hasn't it?Hard to believe it's been nearly 1 1/2 years since I've last been on here with ya'll.Oh well.So,how is everyone?Hopefully fine.What's new with everyone?I'm eager to hear on whats been going on with everyone.Well,I'll talk to everyone later. [/quote]
Wow Adam, good to see you and all, but you were just a link to an online dating service away from reading exactly like a lot of those spam messages I get in my Yahoo Inbox.

Toxic

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by Toxic » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:10 pm

Hmm,well so it does....so it does....

succotash_54

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:12 pm

So, the year suspension turned out to last a year and a half, huh? Well, welcome back. How's the Buffet Pizza doing? Any recent pics? How's Aunt Mary? Think the Lions stand a chance next year? How do you enjoy completely random questions? Purple?

Toxic

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by Toxic » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:27 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>succotash_54</dt><dd>Nov 25 2006&#44; 07:12 PM</dd></dl><div> So, the year suspension turned out to last a year and a half, huh?&nbsp; Well, welcome back.&nbsp; How's the Buffet Pizza doing?&nbsp; Any recent pics?&nbsp; How's Aunt Mary?&nbsp; Think the Lions stand a chance next year?&nbsp; How do you enjoy completely random questions?&nbsp; Purple? [/quote]
Well,their was no suspension,our computer died back in october of 2005,and I finally got a new computer along with the internet back in April,but by then ARC was gone,so I was just like "eh" and stuff.

The buffet pizza is fine--but crusty on the edges though..after all,its been setting out for 4 or 5 years.

And holy crap,I have a picture of me online finally thanks to my nifty scanner/printer/copier combo&#33;&#33;Unfortunatly,this is the best one I can find at the moment...I might put my school picture up if I feel like it tomorrow though.
Image I'm on the right incase you didn't know.=P

Aunt Mary actually died back in May...oddly enough,Helen murdered her.

Nah,Lions have nothing next year...I still say Houston has a chance to get to the playoffs though.If your talking about baseball though,I say no again.It was just a fluke this past year.

I <3 random questions.

Indigo

EDIT: Uploaded a better,if not dirtier picture of me.

succotash_54

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:32 pm

Nice pic of you with the trophy. Who's the blue shirted chick on your arm? :P

Fish Of Doom

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by Fish Of Doom » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:50 pm

I don't think that's a "chick", philip.

And wow, for some reason, I imagined you blonde and with glasses. Apparently not.

It's pretty interesting how arc kids have changed over the years.

succotash_54

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:03 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Fish Of Doom</dt><dd>Nov 25 2006&#44; 07:50 PM</dd></dl><div> I don't think that's a "chick", philip.

And wow, for some reason, I imagined you blonde and with glasses. Apparently not.

It's pretty interesting how arc kids have changed over the years. [/quote]
Of course it's not. It's Adam. Did you miss the =P after he said he was on the right? Methinks he got contacts.

I didn't think he was that blonde though. I thought he was more of a dishwater blonde.

Area51Escapee

Howdy Doo,ya'll

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:25 pm

Well hey, nice to see you back after all this time.