Nominate for '08!

Best of the Best and the Worst of the Worst along with the ARC "Hall of Fame" found in here.
succotash_54

Nominate for '08!

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:56 am

So the '06 and '07 ones were a little hurried to get done, but with a good several months to work with now, I figure we should make the process a little more open.

So I decided now's a good time to open the floor. Now taking nominations for the 2008 Drowning City Hall Of Fame Inductees.

Who's eligible? Well, we're gonna keep with the staggered eligilbility idea, but move up a little. This time, those who joined with the community at XSOrbit before we moved to ARC (which was on March 11, 2004) are eligible.

And of course, those who were from the Comedy Central and Delphi days, but haven't been inducted yet may also be nominated.

Nominate on this thread. Nominate as many eligible folks as you'd like. Give a who and a why if so inclined. We'll probably take nominations up until October or so, when we'll hold the actual vote.

The floor is open.

succotash_54

Nominate for '08!

Post by succotash_54 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:24 pm

Ok, so at ARCCON, we threw together a list of nominees. I figured I'd wait to coincide with the RnR Hall of Fame. 10 get in. You can vote for 10. PM your votes to me, please.

Nominees in alphabetical order:

ACAMS
be0t
brrr
clutch1
C2Fan
Diablo666
Foolish Evil
G-Force
Greg_Gibson
kiazi
littlebot