Four Tops' hits in chronological order

Get with the beats, the riffs, the harmony, or if you wanna go to hell, Phil Collins.
succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:36 pm

Here they are. All the hits on the Billboard different singles charts. Most made both the Pop and the R&B charts, a few also made the Adult Contemporary charts. No hits on the Country & Western, Disco/Dance, or Album (Mainstream) or Modern Rock charts. 57 songs for you... including the duets and the lone solo hit by any of the Tops

1. Baby I Need Your Loving
2. Without The One You Love (Life

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:16 pm

Much thanks Phil. I'm hoping I can put this list to good use soon.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:09 pm

No prob. I haven't had the chance to check out Cashbox magazine's charts from those days, but when I do, and if they yield any other songs, I'll add them to the list.

Meanwhile, my offer is open to anyone who wants to know the singles chart history of any of their favorite acts. Sorry, no album charts info yet, or in the foreseeable future. Currently, I have Word files typed up for the Beatles (and their subsequent solo careers), Elvis Presley, and Frankie Valli/Four Seasons. I'll do it for any of you guys though....even country acts. Yep, I have the book on the C&W charts.