jjjjjjjjj

Get with the beats, the riffs, the harmony, or if you wanna go to hell, Phil Collins.
i think i got my cat preg

jjjjjjjjj

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Wed May 30, 2007 8:11 pm

here are some bands i like right now:

ecstatic sunshine is two guys playing guitar really fast you should download the song ramontana and maybe wavechop

boris is a really god stoner rock band they do alot of expirimenting with drone and did some stuff with sunn o))) and merzbow and thier latest disk has two different versions one is drone and one is then playing blasts of 60 second hardcore which is pretty good

frog eyes and archetecture in helsinki are the best indie bands all the other indie bands can suck it exept maybe someone still love you boris yeltsin but only because of that one song they did about oregon

tower of rome is pretty good grindcore stuff thier new cd is more riff oriented grind whereas thier older stuff is napalm death interpreted by haircuts w some breakdowns its all pretty good also robinson is pretty good too i guess

creedence clearwater revival is tha tband you always hear on your moms radio station and youre like wow thats good and you wish you knew who they were but they never say the band name because oldies radio fucking hates you

biggie aint dead he chillin w tupac an makin millions offa new cds every month, holler at some bands, post about music or something guys i like music alot

succotash_54

jjjjjjjjj

Post by succotash_54 » Wed May 30, 2007 9:10 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>i think i got my cat pregnant</dt><dd>May 30 2007&#44; 09:11 PM</dd></dl><div> creedence clearwater revival is that band you always hear on your moms radio station and youre like wow thats good and you wish you knew who they were but they never say the band name because oldies radio fucking hates you
[/quote]
Yeah, normally they just call them "CCR" Same thing with the Average White Band, Electric Light Orchestra and Bachman-Turner Overdrive. Known by their initials. If you like your rock and roll blue collar, these guys are more quintessential to your library than Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ted Nugent, and John Mellencamp. The only blue collar style rocker who might rival CCR is Bob Seger. Here's what I wrote about Creedence Clearwater Revival on another thread:

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Creedence Clearwater Revival.... this band has such a pure, honest sound it reverberates in the well-water that flows through my blood. This band has the image I'd want my band to have: by day, they look like they work in the fields and barns baling hay and shoveling manure. But all they had to do was walk on stage, silently, pick up their guitars, and just let their axes do the talking.[/quote]