Oddestsey V: The Seven Lords

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

THE BEING
The Being decides to get caught up on it's item rolls:

Thunder: THE TEASPOON OF THUNDER: A teaspoon that when hit against something produces a mighty thunder crash that can stun and deafen those around it.
Multiplier: A Tribble Grenade A grenade which spreads tribbles around.
Reroll: Leotard of Rerolling A leotard with 2 magical charges. Each charge can reroll back a brief amount of time (OOC: essentially the last DM post of your scene, and if applicable, your own post leading to that post). To do this you must successfully perform a reverse cartwheel.

RICHFIELD
The Seal laughs out loud and speaks into his microphone. "Hear that suckers, the guy wants us to kill a religious figure! heh. I've always wanted to do that"

"Now in all seriousness, our primary objective is eliminating Vengeance and, I believe, the Guild of Nefariousness he has shacked up with? I suggest we share intel. We have what we need on most of them, but any intel you can provide on Vengeance himself, Jackdaw and Darksein would be greatly appreciated, and in return we are happy to give you what intel we have on the others. I would also request, are there any secondary objectives involved here?"

TELLU AND SCARLETT

Tellu and Scarlett head towards the crab and realise they can easily walk up walls to get to it. They eventually find the small hole is has made in the wall, and find it has gone inside with it's madibles facing outwards- staying very quiet to avoid detection. It looks like the shell is fairly enough, but that underneath it's a fairly meaty animal.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:55 pm

"I haven't had much direct contact with any of them. Cyrus here might be better able to give you details on them. As far as other objectives, we got separated from other members of our group during the attack and we need to find them."
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:57 pm

"Hello there. I don't suppose you can talk, huh?"
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Tellu looks curiously at the hole.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:38 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Jun 15 2018, 01:55 PM</dd></dl><div>"I haven't had much direct contact with any of them. Cyrus here might be better able to give you details on them. As far as other objectives, we got separated from other members of our group during the attack and we need to find them."[/quote]I fill them in on whatever details I apparently know about these guys (OOC: do I know anything? I sure don't remember :V)
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:42 pm

DURG, RICHFIELD, THE BEING AND CYRUS

Durg locates a store which sells potions for which the labels have fallen off and makes an arrangement with the shopkeeper to tell him. After turning the shopkeeper into a Princess Goat and giving Richfield a few new abilities (intricate knowledge of Canadian Law Enforcement, the musical skills of the Pet Shop boys and more usefully, the strategic prowess of Napoleon) Durg combines a number of the potions along with the Luke Cage Serum, the Godsbane Chilli and the Ponycorn blood and drinks the concoction and changes...

He also has spare:
Princess Transformation Potion
Potion that makes you awesome 9am-3.30pm but a fast food guzzling slob the rest of the time

After this malarky, Cyrus and Richfield continue to talk to the leader of Seal Team and reccount their last fight. The Seal just listens and nods but one thing raises his attention.
"Darksein has fire powers? Are you sure? What records we do have all suggest technopathy?"

TELLU AND SCARLETT
The pair locate the strange crustacean and judge it to be entirely non-sentient. It is squeezed into its hole, waving its pinsers at you, ready to bite if you get too close.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:52 pm

"Hmm... after all the talking animals in Melded, I run into a single one that doesn't talk and it feels weird. I wonder if there's any more of them around."
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:27 pm

Frowning, Tellu tries to feel anything out, any type of flora or whatnot. True, her powers have dimmed, but there is a bite of desperation now.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:30 pm

TELLU AND SCARLETT

Scarlett looks around vaguely and thinks she spots several more of the crustaceans browsing in various crevices. An ominous call from deeper into the caverns sends them all scurrying for their burrows, but they return to foraging after a while.

Tellu meanwhile reaches out and does find plant life, but not much - there are small lichens, mosses and algaes here, but nothing that could really support a human sized being very well that she can see right now.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Tellu finds the call more interesting than what she discovered with her powers.

"I don't know what that was, but at this point I'm all for finding out," grunts the weary Witch.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:35 pm

"I'm with you on that. Looks like it's startling the little crab guys, whatever it is. Ooh&#33; Think it might be a predator?"
poopity scoop

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:27 am

TELLU AND SCARLETT

Tellu and Scarlett hunt for several hours, and begin to get a better feel for this place: they make the following discoveries.

- The Crustaceans creatures are the most common animal; they are very wary but spotting them in the distance is generally not too hard.
- They do not find the predator itself, but do find some clues to it. A discarded peg like tooth the size of a banana, a scratching post which indicates talons the best part of a foot across and fragments of the crustacean shells that look like they've been crackled like a walnut.
- They do not find any sources of water that could be practically drank from.
- They do note a few other creatures - a cluster of flying axolotl type creatures high in the air, a single tiny web spinning scorpion and on a distant platforum, Tellu thinks she spots some kind of "gelatinous cube".
- Most intriguing though is a small abandoned nest. It doesn't contain anything alive now, but inside there, there is a single somewhat rusty screw.

Something intelligent is here. Or has been here at least.

By this time though, Scarlett and Tellu are beginning to get hungry and thirsty.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Huh... what's that thing... I wonder if I could reach that platform up there.

Tellu points Scarlett in the direction of the platform with the 'gelatinous cube'. "Any way we could get up there without exhausting ourselves?" she pants.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:54 pm

"How do you feel about magic carpets?"
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Tellu's mind goes back to when Cyrus offered something similar. She hastily grins a little.

"I... feel like I can tolerate it this time," says Tellu, trying to sound off-hand as best she can.