Oddestsey V: The Seven Lords

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:05 am

TELLU,

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am

TELLU,

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:27 am

"hrmpf. should have made them go away... He's not living - there's not even a shadow of aura. feel free to do as you will," He observes to tellu.

"We're clearly in a bit of a pickle at this point. Sasha, if worst comes to worst I can fly you out of here... Tellu you can climb with vines I take it.... and I'm not really sure what to do with the rest of you. I also don't know how long this prison is gonna hold against vengance's attacks...

You suppose we could free any of the other prisoners to help us out and not get immediately murdered?" He asks of no one in particular (ooc/kinda IC I guess - not really been keeping track of who's who :V )
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:44 am

TELLU,

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:57 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>"Forgive me your Vengefulness, but I have something of a confession to make - I was monitoring the situation with Pintail and we saw a narrow window of opportunity to shift things in our favour. Two more of the arbiters had just descended the lift to join the others, and not wishing to allow any more to join them or leave, Pintail and I made a quick foray in to stabilise the situation. Unfortunatly, Pintail was trapped down there in the process, but the result is that they are now all trapped on a single floor, with the lift cut out from under them, including the competitor known as Sasha. They currently have no means of escape, and you may now deal with them at your leisure. I hope you are not displeased with our actions.[/quote]

"...sigh.

You know, Darksein, for a living embodiment of raw psycho-intellectual power and the true potential of a thoughtful, rational mind, you can be so bloody impulsive sometimes&#33;

If you have any good ideas to help us in our quests for dominance or notice something that I've overlooked in my own planning, yes; by all means, take action&#33; That's what I tell you all here in the Guild&#33; But for God's sake, tell me you wish to take action first&#33; Even if you just shout it back down the corridor as you're running off to play maverick&#33;

Don't you see? This is precisely why every supervillain team in history never survives for more than a few weeks - TRUST&#33; If we all start sneaking about behind each other's backs, even if there really is no ill will behind our actions, it creates an atmosphere of suspicion and hostility nevertheless&#33; How do you think you and Pintail made the others feel stealing their thunder like that? I'm not the only criminal mastermind who dislikes being robbed of a good scrap, you know.

I am grateful for your assistance just now, Darksein, I truly am - more so that you actually seem to have pulled it off for the most part - but I'm still disappointed in you. Since you helped get Pintail into his little predicament, I think it's only fair that you help him get out of there. He's a Guild member after all and we're all in this together. Get him back to us in one piece and we'll call it even, OK?

Everyone else, head for the mouth of the beast, but don't go inside yourselves. Keep the buggers bottlenecked and unless they're Darksein, Pintail, myself or any other Guild member for that matter, blast anyone who tries to get back out&#33; Take prisoners if you can, but happy hunting all the same&#33; Gurdo, you patrol the exterior and let us know if they find another way to freedom&#33;

George, stay in the castle and be on standby in case any further firepower is required. Unless you have anything to report, Darksein, I've got competitors to crush&#33; Let's move, people&#33;"
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:02 pm

PROFESSOR VENGEANCE & THE GUILD OF NEFARIOUSNESS
VS
TELLU,
Last edited by Alexjh on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:17 am

While a fateful battle for the fate of the world goes on, elsewhere....

BEAR IN MIND
The Bear documentaries are beginning to plateau in effectiveness, and Bear in Mind decides he needs to actually do some good deeds to get this working, so he visits St. Mildred's Home for Lost Puppies who Can Talk. After introductions, there is enough time for five questions from the puppies, while David Attenbear films it all.

1. Bear in Mind is asked whether has has met David Bearwie, and says "No, but I am a great admirer of his work and would love to&#33;"
2. Have you ever fought a bad guy&#33; - "Yes, I have fought beings who sought to conquer melded through taking prisoners and spreading fear among them&#33;"
3. "Can you help us find out mummies and daddies?" - Bear in Mind sheds a tear and says "dear puppy, I have allies and I hope to gather more resources, these can combine their powers with the work this shelter is already doing, to enhance the chances of getting you lot back to your mummies and daddies, that I promise&#33;"
4. "Do you have any powers?" sets off a chain of events which it ends up a puppy who could already do great burps, makes a spectacular burp, as BiM uses his buffing powers.
5. "Do you make big stinky bear poops because you are a giant bear?" - "haha, I think my poops smell of rosewater&#33;"

After its over, he's managed to locate the families of 12/35 of the puppies, and one of the families is willing to adopt the two puppies whose families are 100% definitively dead. A lot of the others have promising leads. This gains BiM a lot of popularity, in addition to the potency of him buffing power being increased considerably, gaining an immunity to fear and his poops literally smelling of rosewater. David Bearwie's agent also gives a call - once he is back from his intergalactic tour, he'd love to collaborate on something.

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:40 pm

"Hahahaaaa&#33; Now this, this is teamwork&#33; Well done, everyone&#33; I'm so proud of you all&#33; Keep it up and we'll hit legendary status in time for tea&#33; NUTHINK IN DE VURLD CAN SCHTOP US NOW&#33;"

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>This looks promising
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:14 pm

VS
TELLU,

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>The Guild of Nefariousness pulls back into defensive formations nearer the front of the mouth, but the distraction proves enough and Tellu lights Kithras up with enough electricity to stun a bison, and the Fish-lady slumps to the ground like a sack of rather fishy smelling potatoes.[/quote]

"Oh, well, that's the heroic thing to do, isn't it? Kireepins, keep Kithras covered&#33; Make sure these proles don't turn her into calamari&#33; The rest of you, fall back, stay alert and be safe&#33; This is my forte..."

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>"Ahhh the notorious Professor Vengeance. After all these millenia we finally get to meet. I must admit to being something of a fan. But I've been imprisoned here a very very long time, and these ladies and gentlemen were kind enough to offer me a deal. Get you out the way in exchange for my freedom. Pretty cheap for the price. Now move or I will move you."[/quote]

"The pleasure would normally be all mine, my dear, but I tend to prefer my fangirls on the non-GBH side of things. I'm also a little suspect of fangirls who have spent Bod knows how many eons locked away in the literal belly of a beast. Experience has told me that people imprisoned in the guts of artificial gods probably have a pretty good reason for being there, more so than most security threats I'd care to mention...

Love the mask, by the way. Melodramatic yet melancholic. I must give you my tailor's card if I can remember which jacket I left it in...

Since you're presumably about to abracadabra me to atoms with a click of your fingers, I'm sure you won't mind indulging a dead man's curiosity for a few minutes longer. For one thing, what's a nice girl like you doing in a deity like this anyway? What is it you're actually planning to do with your new-found freedom once you've done away with me? And what about this confederacy of dunces over here convinced you that they're capable of, well, anything to help you in the first place?

(Any time now, George, there's a good lad. Infodump me on the brat, already.)"
~ Edmund Blackadder

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:13 pm

VS
TELLU,

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:47 pm

DURG ASK PLANT LADY SPECIAL DRAGON KILL THING. HAVE PLAN. GET TIRED HEAR SILLY HAT MAN BLAH BLAH BLAH. NO GOOD THING SAY. THINK SMART. MAYBE LITTLE SMART. NOT VERY. HONEST, DURG NOT KNOW HOW FIT HEAD THROUGH DOOR.

AFTER DURG GET DRAGON KILL THING. GET THREE MORE SPECIAL THINGS. SAY LOUD VOICE "YOU TALK TOO MUCH&#33;&#33;&#33;" RUN AT SILLY HAT MAN. BE BIG. BE SCARY. LOOK LIKE TRY BREAK. FAST PIVOT. NOT HIT SILLY HAT MAN. FIND SILLY HAT MAN SILLY FRIEND NOT PAY ATTEN...FUCK, DURG NOT HAVE BIG WORD. FIND SILLY HAT MAN FRIEND NOT LOOK NOT CARE. DURG WANT KILL SILLY HAT MAN FRIEND.

SEE DWARF. DURG KNOW DWARF BECAUSE SHORT, STRONG, HAVE BEARD. DWARF LIKE SHINIES. DURG THROW SHINIES. LOOK PLANT LADY. IF DWARF LOOK SHINIES, NOT LOOK PLANT LADY. ATTACK TIME.

DURG NOT DUMB AS DURG LOOK. DRAGON NOT LOOK NOT KNOW TOO. FIGHT GIANT. DURG TAKE DRAGON KILL THING. BIG THROW. "KKKLLEEEN___OOOOMM___GRRROMMM___NSHTTTANNOTE&#33;&#33;" USE GIANT WORDS ONLY GIANT KNOW. SAY "DUCK", KIND OF (not easy say duck in Giant words. Giant people no like duck). THROW DRAGON KILL THING AT DRAGON. FOOL PROOF PLAN&#33;&#33;
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Tellu agrees to Durg's ideas, although she'll retrieve the Bramble Lance at the soonest opportunity.

Also, she will KILL the one she just felled, and the one coming to assist it. Tellu is no longer feeling merciful...
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:17 am

[general plan for the full fight is to protect allies from anything they might not be watching out for, and potentially amplify their abilities if they seem to need it. Smack people with spirit orbs, get up close and personal with it and the sword when I need to. do all of this while wearing the glove, so I can try and get people confused or something before I smack 'em.]

Edward forms two of his spirit orbs into a platform that he quickly jumps onto, launching the third at the dwarf as he aggressively fast-hovers towards him, sword at the ready. As he does so, he yells towards Kerenhotep "less monologuing, more beating up baddies, if you please"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:47 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>"Well lets say that in the aftermath of you first adventure down in this world, I had some.... disagreements.... with a certain Lord Doomforall, and knowing that I'd likely be looking for a rematch, he put me in the one place he knew I wouldn't be able to get out of. As for the rest - no need to be like that. If you let them go unharmed, and pick up your fight later I'll have fulfilled my bargain, and leave you all to it. As for what to do next... I'll find some good food and think on it. A bit of travel perhaps, catch up on a few millenia of TV. I got imprisoned halfway through season 3 of the Real Housewives of R'lyeh, and it was just getting well... tolerable. And the dunces as you call them - letting me out was a pretty bold move, and honestly, freedom was a bargain for the price."[/quote]

"...Right. Off you go, then." :)
Last edited by StevenMcG on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Edmund Blackadder