Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:39 am

(I'm gonna post a fight scene after every posted actions :v)

ajrobotics

Post by ajrobotics » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Within seconds of Pyrrhocorax being thrown into the alley Kairen positions herself ready for combat.

"LEAVE THEM TO ME!"

She fires an arrow at each of the six drug dealers with the intention of wounding them rather than killing them.

"We need to question these people!"

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Tyranitar, angered, starts a sandstorm with its Sand Stream. Madeline recalls Accelgor, not wanting him to get hurt by the sandstorm.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:50 pm

6 Men approach Pyrrhocorax, the rest of the party not far behind him. Pyrrhocorax locates some small transparent bags on one of the thugs, possibly containing drugs, he sets them on fire.

Yep, those are drugs.

And now they're exposed and being heated, the man carrying them is visibly becoming high.

He starts singing.

Tails hits the sky and throws gravel over the thugs, creating a miniature sandstorm. Madeline tells Tyranitar to fight, creating an actual sandstorm, and the adventurers shield their eyes. The sandstorm spreads the exposed drugs even further. Kairen, whose eyes remain sharp under all circumstances, fires a volley of 6 arrows, 5 of them penetrating the shoulders of 5 thugs, but the 6th arrow bounces off the shoulder of Rodney the brute. Rodney smirks. Another arrow, fired by Nethach, too bounces off the brute. Rodney continues to smirk. Then he's hit by a table full of pomegranate peels. Rodney is clearly hurt, a lot, but still stands, Tails throws his last little rock on him.

Rodney falls. Tails dives on top of him to beat him some more.

The stoned thug fainted.

4 Thugs are still left standing, all with arrowsthrough their shoulders, all slightly stoned. Tails's aggression suggests that the same may be the case for him.

Aryana telekinetically lifts one of the thugs and rips his leg clean off. He faints on the spot.

1 Thug gets Tails off Rodney's back. Tyranitar uses Strength, the wild thug fainted.

Another thug has a go at Nethach, successfully hitting him on the head with a chain. Nethach is injured, but fellow archer Kairen has his back, and an arrow through the knee brings him down.

What nobody noticed though, is that in the thick of the battle, the last thug has had his eyes set on Pyrrhocorax, the one who ruined their drugs deal in the first place. The thug wrapped his chain around Pyrrhocorax's neck, and is brutally hitting him with a crowbar. Brutus rushes in to rescue him, "FLAMEY BIRD!", and with a foul swoop, he gets the thug out of the way.

The 6 thugs have been beaten, 3 of them unconscious, the others merely floored and not currently a threat.

Brutus takes a look at Pyrrhocorax. He sheds a tear. It looks like the phoenix didn't survive the assault.
Last edited by MadBull on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:58 pm

"Good work, Tyranitar!" Madeline keeps Tyranitar out, sends Accelgor back out as well.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:02 pm

Aryana tosses Nethach a potion. he takes a sip and tosses it back
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:06 pm

"Flamey bird..."
poopity scoop

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Tails had fallen roughly to the ground after the thug holding him had been unexpectedly compelled to drop him after being attacked by Tyranitar. Being under the effects of whatever drug they had been attempting to sell had left him quite unable to think clearly for several moments and he quickly scrambled to his feet feeling more ferally angry then he could ever recall feeling before. He looked around trying to another goon to attack, no longer caring in the slightest that they were several times his size. However they all appeared to be incapacitated.

After being able to breath uncontaminated air (and indeed he had been taking in large, heaving gasps of air in his rage filled state) gradually lead him to regaining his senses. He plopped down heavily on the spot feeling quite exhausted and sore in a few spots (particularly where the goon had roughly grabbed him) and looked around to check on the rest of the group. At that point he noticed the phoenix lying motionless on the ground.

"Oh no!" Tails exclaimed, pulling himself back to his feet. "Is... is he dead?"
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Aryana: "It's a phoenix. he'll be fine"

never had a chance to see them reborn personally...interested in how it works...able to replicate it? stop it?...curious...when does he stop remembering? does he know up to the moment of his death? past?

she reaches out for his corpse with her telekinesis can still touch him. will keep a feel out as he goes through rebirth...if he stays organic through the entire process... or something else...

she looks at the still conscious thug, and grins a terrifyingly unnerving grin: "you're about to tell me everything you know about this city's underworld"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Pyrrhocorax's body begins to turn ashen grey, and feels brittle to the touch, just the slightest hint of fiery reds and luxurient golds peep through the cracks in the lifeless form, and even these begin to dim.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:53 am

While Pyrrhocorax's body starts regenerating, Aryana grabs a still conscious thug.

"I am just a simple thug! I don't know anything about the rest of Grand Chishire's underworld!"

Aryana's face becomes even more terrifying.

"Ok ok! Leonardo, he's the leader of the gang, and a rather important figure in the city's underworld in general. All 6 of us work for him. Most of the work involves magic items, they are costly, you know? I can give you his home address, as well as that of our underground base! Please let me go now!"

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 am

Suddenly the charcoal like husk of Pyrrhocorax bursts open sending a showever of ash everywhere, and from in amongst it, something emerges, something only slightly resembling a bird, or perhaps the essence of one at it's most fundamental made of the purest elemental fire, the kind that burned when the universe was still young. There is some faint whisp of dark magic touching the Phoenix energy, and it it burned away as if paper to a match.

Yet this world is not meant for fire such as this, and even as it begins to rise to the heavens, the form seems to burn even more brilliantly, whiting out the area, before congealing into something much closer to what the form had been before.

"I had had that body seven hundred years! I was very fond of it, and you thugs made me waste it because you wouldn't just say "sorry I don't know"! Obviously this City has no manners of respect for divine beings!"

Anyway, let's see what this body is like this time, and the Phoenix begins to inspect itself.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:26 am

the burst of fire causes Aryana to be knocked back in pain and fear, disoriented for a few second

FIREPAINFEARANGERFEAR...oh...so that's what happens

she turns back to the further bewildered thug: "oh please do tell me where these places are"
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:45 am

Around what was Pyrrhocorax's is now only fire. Intense fire. Luckily most of the party members stand at a safe distance. Except for Aryana, who does stand the furthest away of all, but not far enough to protect her vampire body from this heat.

"FIREPAINFEARANGERFEAR"

A small spark comes near her right eyebrow, it disintegrates immediately, Aryana doesn't see this and continues to talk to the thug.

It is hard to see what's happening through the intense light, impossible, almost, but a bird-like shape can be seen. It is like Pyrrhocorax, but, his new found allies can tell, it is not quite Pyrrhocorax.

The intensity of the flames becomes less, and later, the flames themselves become less. What's left, is Pyrrhocorax's new body. It is larger than it was, the body, but not so much the tail. The tail has become plainer, gold that becomes lighter at the endings, but the body, in exchange, has become more ornate, a beautiful red, with white and green towards the end of the wings, and green details on the neck too. And on his... I mean her... new head, a great golden quiff.

Yes, it seems like Pyrrhocorax acquired a new gender.

Madeline clearly thinks this new form looks vaguely familiar.
Last edited by MadBull on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:46 am

Years from now, artists will attempt to catch the greatness of this incarnation of Pyrrhocorax's in their works. The result, will look a bit like this.

In the meantime, Aryana successfully acquired the home address of the thug's boss, as well as that of his underground base.
Last edited by MadBull on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.