Mystery of the Apkallian System

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:39 pm

"These rioters aren't *everyone* in the universe. Piss on their graves! Woo!"

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:43 pm

(okay seriously TNS, despite the rioters doing their own thing, they are still inhabitants of the planet. You basically just advocated mass murder in front of several authority figures, with pure excitement. Your character is close to getting killed off (not necessarily by me) if you keep this up :P )

"I shouldn't think it would be necessary to kill, no," says General Rashid, sweating. "Please you must refrain from that if you can."

And then everyone hears Drew's response... silence falls as they stare at him.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Kadius points his magnet at Drew. "If need be I can remove his weapons. Just say the word."
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:50 pm

ANGER...HOW DARE HE...DESTROY HIM NOW...

a vein pops on heddwyn's forehead and his eyes glow as he has to restrain himself from attacking drew in a blinded rage. he calms down from enraged to furious.

his voice shaky with fury, he points out to Kadius: "he's a cyborg. you could remove more than just his weapons"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:51 pm

There's killing for necessity, killing for sport, killing for a cause, and then... there's that. As much as I would like to kill the whole city... I can't just... how can anyone be that stupid?
I put my head in my hand facepalm-style and walk to the other end of the room, clearly holding in some anger.
poopity scoop

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:56 pm

"No? Okay then."

My character is crazy. Sorta the point.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>TotallyNotSatan</dt><dd>Apr 24 2016, 05:56 PM</dd></dl><div>My character is crazy. Sorta the point.[/quote](My point still stands. :P Your character's actions can get him in a lot of trouble if you don't look out, and I don't want to have to kill off anyone... this early, anyway. :dawg: )

Drew has calmed down, so the hostility in the air has been nulled. Lazarus looks very ill-disposed, however, and hisses impatiently.

NFX

Post by NFX » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Benzine simply glares in silence for a moment, much as the rest of the group do. "I can't say I'd be too upset if this one went." he comments, nodding towards Drew.

"As for the rioters," he continues, "We could likely incapacitate them without killing them all, from my experience."
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:14 pm

DRIVE HIM INSANE...not now...YES...haven't the energy...haven't the will...SO DESTROY HIM AND THEN PAY FOR THE USE OF YOUR POWER WITH SLEEP...leave myself at the mercy of the others?...even if I wanted to do this to him -YOU DO- no I don't. even if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't endanger myself...DEATH IS MEANINGLESS...I don't want to consider my fate beyond death...HELL...no...I will do good...I will overcome...I will be better than my nature

I miss the other voice

Heddwyn takes a deep breath, managing to calm his rage for now, and silence the mid-life crisis forming in his head for the time being. He yawns.

be thinking about that shit when I try to sleep now...great...

Heddwyn looks to Benzine "what's our game plan then?"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:54 pm

General Rashid opens up a holo screen nearby and is silent for a moment. Then he speaks up.

"The City Hall is smack dab in the middle of Ekram, and it's completely surrounded at this point. We are sending as many as our troops as we can, but it's very much moot at this point. Several of our men have even been killed..."

"Would you say now that this is of no concern?" says Walden to Katsy. Katsy does not respond.

Benzine says, "We could likely incapacitate them without killing them all, from my experience."

"I would like to agree with you, but at this point..." the general trails off, then sighs.

"What's our game plan then?" says Heddwyn.

"Come, I will have the Daath send you over there to help them. And, I assume, you will help our travellers quiet the riot as well?" Rashid inquires of the Daath.

"Of course," says Nexios.

"Then please, by everything in me, go out there and help my people, even the rioters&#33; It may be that they have lost their senses and can hopefully come back to them. Guillermo, you go out there and help them as well." The general seems to be in tears at this point.

"Yes sir, we will not fail you," replies Guillermo.

Keldar teleports Guillermo, the rest of the Daath, and the entire party...

----

...to the rooftops of a building. A very large building, though not exactly in height. It is barely six stories tall, but very wide. All around the area are great skyscrapers, so tall barely any natural light can get in. Immediately after they teleport, however, they hear what seem to be lasers fired from all directions.

"Trouble," says Binemald, the blue-robed one with the insect mandibles.

He points. The others follow his gesture and see a massive, massive crowd of people around the City Hall building, gunning at several of First Commandment's forces, which is a very tight ring around the building, barely more than thirty-score.

"I can feel it," says Ichabod. "They're frightened. They don't want to shoot the rioters. Their fear is causing them to fail."

"Well if we don't do something soon, the bastards are going to break in&#33;" Drew protests.

"Don't call them that," snarls Kadius. "They were right about something being off. People don't suddenly go crazy like this."

And then it happens.

To Heddywn.

AGAIN.

VOICES... not again... SO IRRITATING... where's it coming from... RIP THEM TO PIECES... must think straight...

"Guys? It's happening again..." groans Heddwyn.

"What?"

"A voice... telling people to give into their anger... telling people to rise against those who oppress them..."

"That doesn't make any sense... First Commandment and the city's government have always been for the people, unlike some other governments," says Nexios, startled.

"Well it's working, but I don't know where it's coming from."

Must find voice... BLASTED FOOLS... no, it's not their fault... KILL THEM ANYWAY, THEY DON'T CARE... shut up...

Then suddenly the rioters take notice of them. None of them even say anything coherent, they bellow like beasts and start firing phaser-like weapons at them. Nexios and Keldar shield the party, as Ichabod and Lazarus turn to the party.

"We must know where the voice is coming from, so please spread out and try and find anything out of the ordinary. We will accompany you so you do not get overwhelmed by the rioters. You," they say to Heddwyn, "stay here and try and locate anything from the air."

The rest of the party jump down and, aided by the Daath and Guillermo, face the oncoming rioters.

----

(For the battle...

Rustahg is with Katsy (THERE, FUCK YOU :P)
Benzine is with Ichabod
Draktar is with both Walden and Guillermo
Drew is with Nexios
Casey is with Lazarus
Electro is with Binemald
and Kadius is with Keldar)

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:05 pm

the fuck am I supposed to do?...rise against...FUCK OFF...you fuck off too...

good god there's too many voices up in here...hard to think

hard to think&#33; who would want chaos...those bandits...what where they called?...didn't pay attention...try and find them? they were space bandits, cloaked spaceship?

"ynaoqa: xing saenza" and a Hippogriff appears from nothing. he gets on its back and begins to fly around, looking for signs of a cloaked ship, or other places from which a signal could be broadcasted
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Heddwyn flies around for a little bit, and then as he ascends further into the sky, atop one of the skyscrapers, he spots someone standing there. As he concentrates on the figure, BAM&#33;&#33;&#33; Now that figure's voice in his head grows in power, commanding him to stand down. But Heddwyn fights it.

He manages to get close enough to glimpse what the figure looks like, and she looks almost comical. Her outfit consists of a golden sleeveless top, a brown sailor-like collar, gold bracelets on her wrists, a red-brown skirt, and golden-brown boots. Her brown hair is in a tightly-drawn bun and she also wears a big gold ribbon in it. Tattooed on her forehead, as Heddwyn is barely able to see, is a black crescent moon facing downward. She might have not looked out of place at a goddamned musical.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:45 pm

hard to think...ATTACK HER...she's near as powerful as me - perhaps more. how would I...STAND DOWN...YOU HAVE A GIGANTIC EXTREMELY QUICK MYTHICAL CREATURE...oh,yeah...does she know I'm- STAND DOWN oh right that would mean she sees me...would probably try to escape if I went for help...DESTROY HER...no, capture her...STAND DOWN...Ok kill if attacking her doesn't stop this...will be the only choice...unfortuna- STAND DOWN oh fuck off...DIE...not unless I must

He begins broadcasting his own mental signals calm...stop...stand down, hoping to pacify her as the hippogryph swoops down on the figure, claws open, ready to grab her

those claws can kill...but they can also capture...don't make me do more than I need to...

Heddwyn can feel his focus drifting, almost giving in to her command

must focus...RAGE...might need it to stay in control
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:56 pm

The woman, noticing Heddwyn closing in, realizes he has far more willpower than she bargained for. With a cry of annoyance she dives away, out of reach of the Hippogriff's claws, still trying to maintain her hold on the rioters below.

----

The rioters down below are jerking, spasming horribly, conflicted.

"What the... what's going on?" gasps Guillermo.

----

The woman growls at Heddwyn, brown eyes glinting dangerously.

"Who do you think you are, interfering?&#33;" she snaps. Her voice is full of arrogance and conceit.

Who is this freak?&#33; Where did he come from?&#33; Damn it, he could ruin everything&#33;

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:03 pm

"who do you think you are, fucking with these people?" Heddwyn retorts, his eyes glowing, the orange marks in his skin becoming more noticeable

hot damn she's powerful
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122