The Multiverse!

Here's the space for any RPGs that aren't Robot Combat related. Find sign-ups and related information in here!

Moderators: Alexjh, The Monsterworks

playzooki

The Multiverse!

Post by playzooki » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:25 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Mar 25 2016, 09:10 AM</dd></dl><div>... and Andy... and Lian...[/quote]i'm british too&#33;&#33;

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

The Multiverse!

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:28 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Mar 25 2016, 04:25 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Mar 25 2016, 09:10 AM</dd></dl><div>... and Andy... and Lian...[/quote]i'm british too&#33;&#33;[/quote]you were the non-british alex that I listed, if it makes you feel any better :v:
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

The Multiverse!

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:44 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Mar 25 2016, 09:28 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Mar 25 2016, 04:25 PM</dd></dl><div>i'm british too&#33;&#33;[/quote]you were the non-british alex that I listed, if it makes you feel any better :v:[/quote] uhhh...
poopity scoop

Venice Queen

The Multiverse!

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:58 pm

fuck

I tried
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

The Multiverse!

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:52 am

Ok, thing time&#33;

Last edited by Venice Queen on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

TotallyNotSatan

The Multiverse!

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:56 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Mar 25 2016, 10:21 AM</dd></dl><div>rather practical question, how BIG are the portals? I do want my character to fit through them&#33;[/quote]Earth 1 one is ~10ish by 10ish feet. You can fit stuff through, but you can't fit, like, a flying tank(remember, tech works but is banned here.)
Earth 3 one on Earth is a bit bigger(~12 by 15). The other two are less than 1 ft. by 1 ft. More interesting than anything.
Earth 4 ones are both circular, and very large(100 by 100 exactly.) Both are flat with the ground, though.

Light flows through them fine, but gravity waves do not. Expect to be a bit disoriented when you go in or out.

On a side note, great job, TAG&#33; Just one thing: you know switchblades are allowed on E1, right? I'm assuming there's no electronics in one, and thus would not be classified as tech.
Last edited by TotallyNotSatan on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venice Queen

The Multiverse!

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:08 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>TotallyNotSatan</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 12:56 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Mar 25 2016, 10:21 AM</dd></dl><div>rather practical question, how BIG are the portals? I do want my character to fit through them&#33;[/quote]Earth 1 one is ~10ish by 10ish feet. You can fit stuff through, but you can't fit, like, a flying tank(remember, tech works but is banned here.)
Earth 3 one on Earth is a bit bigger(~12 by 15). The other two are less than 1 ft. by 1 ft. More interesting than anything.
Earth 4 ones are both circular, and very large(100 by 100 exactly.) Both are flat with the ground, though.

Light flows through them fine, but gravity waves do not. Expect to be a bit disoriented when you go in or out.

On a side note, great job, TAG&#33; Just one thing: you know switchblades are allowed on E1, right? I'm assuming there's no electronics in one, and thus would not be classified as tech.[/quote]but I gotta sneak it in still :v:

EDIT: or is it just tech that is banned? I thought it was all items... oh well, still nice to have a switchblade hidden somewhere on me :v:

EDIT AGAIN: no you definitely said all stuff was banned, but sneaking in tech works. oooh man she is not gonna be happy if they try to take that rifle
Last edited by Venice Queen on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

TotallyNotSatan

The Multiverse!

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:41 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 01:08 AM</dd></dl><div>EDIT: or is it just tech that is banned? I thought it was all items... oh well, still nice to have a switchblade hidden somewhere on me :v:

EDIT AGAIN: no you definitely said all stuff was banned, but sneaking in tech works. oooh man she is not gonna be happy if they try to take that rifle[/quote]oh yeah. Sorry, it's midnight right now and I haven't slept for 25 hours.

The Mangle

The Multiverse!

Post by The Mangle » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:23 pm

May seem strange, but are we allowed to have two characters fighting as one?

TotallyNotSatan

The Multiverse!

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:23 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Mangle</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div>May seem strange, but are we allowed to have two characters fighting as one?[/quote]Care to elaborate?

The Mangle

The Multiverse!

Post by The Mangle » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:54 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>TotallyNotSatan</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Mangle</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div>May seem strange, but are we allowed to have two characters fighting as one?[/quote]Care to elaborate?[/quote]Ferra/Torr from Mortal Kombat X would be a modern example, as well as the original idea for the post - Noob Saibot and Smoke from Mortal Kombat Deception. There are probably more, but these are good examples to use.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

The Multiverse!

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:57 pm

I'm with you on the Ferra/Torr example, but the Noob Saibot and Smoke example makes me irrationally angry. They are completely separate characters&#33; :v:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

TotallyNotSatan

The Multiverse!

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:42 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Mangle</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 01:54 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>TotallyNotSatan</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Mangle</dt><dd>Mar 26 2016, 12:23 PM</dd></dl><div>May seem strange, but are we allowed to have two characters fighting as one?[/quote]Care to elaborate?[/quote]Ferra/Torr from Mortal Kombat X would be a modern example, as well as the original idea for the post - Noob Saibot and Smoke from Mortal Kombat Deception. There are probably more, but these are good examples to use.[/quote]I would say those two would not be allowed, but something along the lines of "I can clone myself using magic and can control the two clones through a form of telepathy" works.

Cha0sFerret

The Multiverse!

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:21 am

Okay, my thing is ready :v: I think you'll find him much less murdery than Casey.

World of Origin: Clockwork Nexus (Earth 2)

Description:

-Physical: Roughly 5'10", average build. Dark, messy hair. Normally wears a jacket and gloves.

-Personality: Friendly, inquisitive. Loves learning about how things work. Has impulsive tendencies.

History: Chris was that kid who would take things apart and reassemble them for entertainment, everything from old clocks to various tech his friends brought in from the Starbound world. He's a self-taught genius when it comes to mechanical and electrical systems. When he began to study magic, he applied much the same learning strategy and attempted to create magical items. Most of his attempts failed spectacularly with explosions and the like, until he tried to make magic gloves that would let him summon and throw fire. That one was still a failure, as he did something slightly wrong in the imbuing process that caused the gloves to let him control glass. Yes, glass. You read that right. This wasn't quite what Chris wanted, but these gloves were the first magic items he made that actually did something. Proud of his creation, he practiced using his new gloves with glass shards from broken bottles he found in the trash. After much practice, he more or less mastered the magic ability and was recognized as the first ever vitrumancer at the age of 17. He now wants to pit his skills against some monsters from the Nightmare Earth, mostly for fun.

Power(s):

-Chris cannot use his gloves to summon glass shards. Instead, he keeps a small pile of broken glass in a concealed pocket on the inside of his jacket. The magic used to move the glass through the air is responsive to the motion of the gloves, so Chris can send the glass in different directions by moving his arms and fingers in certain ways. He can do this with enough precision to move the glass back to his pocket when he no longer needs it.
  • -He is not limited to this glass, however; he can incorporate any nearby glass. For the sake of clarity, let's say the maximum range of control is about 30 feet.
  • -He can use the glass in a wide variety of ways, including launching it at enemies, forming barriers to physically stop incoming attacks, and simply scattering it across the floor to impede enemy movement.
  • -It should be noted that he can't do too much with what little glass he carries with him. Given enough of the stuff, he's pretty threatening, but generally he'd be playing more of a support role in combat.
-Chris's history in tinkering with mechanical and electronic equipment has made him adept at building and repairing such things. Conversely, he is almost guaranteed to destroy any magical item he tries to work with that he didn't create himself.

-The gloves, being gloves, protect him from accidentally cutting himself by handling broken glass and provide some insulation from heat and cold.

Strength: 2
Will: 8
Stamina: 5
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 14
Perception: 7
poopity scoop

Venice Queen

The Multiverse!

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:32 am

you made a waterbender from A:TLA, but with glass :v:
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122