Freshman League: Green Eggs & Slam! vs FusterCluck II

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NickyDustyOwl

Freshman League: Green Eggs & Slam! vs FusterCluck II

Post by NickyDustyOwl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:54 pm

GE&S: 7/6/4/0/13
Fustercluck: 5/4/1/11/9

This looks like an auto loss for me but im gonna try my best

My plan is to come out fast, but not fully box rush him and just try to get into a position, he has Mecanum's so getting around to the side is going to be quite hard for me, but im much faster than him so I should be able to maneuver around him better. Get under him and ram him into the drums and hopefully his wedge gets buckled. Once he's off, be ready to scoop him up again and ram him into the North end of the arena, low chance ill OOTA him but maybe a drive chain might come off? idk. At this point I want time to wind down. So circle him BUT watch out as he does have the Mechanum drive and could easily cut me off, if I notice he's about to swerve into my wheels, back up. Do the same thing, try to get up and under him, ram him into the drums, be on top of him and ram him into north wall, repeat.

I really would write more but I kinda like lost this so good luck Rinzler :)
I do RA2 most of the time and im funny sometimes

Rinzler

Re: Freshman League: Green Eggs & Slam! vs FusterCluck II

Post by Rinzler » Sat May 01, 2021 11:39 am

Green Eggs and Slam (and welcome to the jam)- 7/6/4/0/13

Fucky-wucky Fusterclucky- 5/4/1/11/9

Aight so I do have a mobility disadvantage BUT I can still strafe faster than he can turn and hes got 2wd and a big ole counterweight on his ass, so literally any forward movement is gonna cause a wheelie. Both of my weapons are powerful enough to get him oota so that's fun too...

So the name of the game here is gonna be staying away from the light cycles. That's really the only way hes gonna be able to do much of anything to me. When the match starts I'm gonna sit, fire the weapons up to full, and wait for him to come try and get me. Right before first impact I'm gonna cut to the side and get behind him, tossing him out of the arena.

If that fails it's no worry, hes still just gonna wheelie all the time and I've got some pretty good forks. I will not be making any effort to go for wheels but if it happens it happens. Just keep the engagement on my half of the arena and keep hitting him, taking any chances I get to chain hits and send him over the wall. If we wind up by the light cycles, just be careful and try to keep him between me and the hazard and maybe hit him into them. If I wind up on top of them, fire my flipper as I'm driving off to get some forward velocity going (and maybe land an overhead attack with the disc ;)))) ) and just get back to it.

As always fire the flipper if I'm stepbro'd (stuck/inverted)

Gl hf kiddo