D12: Speed Bison vs. I Suck At Names

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

D12: Speed Bison vs. I Suck At Names

Post by attackfrog » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Speed Bison: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9838#p74028
ISAN: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9838#p73993

Big Bison vs. Big Spin

Forks on Bison

Step one: flank the VS with my Big Speed. If its spinner is going, it'll have some Big Gyro which should make my job easier there.

Step two: get under and/or around those side skirts, push in, and do a Big Lift to get that side's track off the ground.

Step three: do a Big Push to shove ISAN into hazards.

Step four: win?

If I get unlucky and slip up and ISAN gets a hit and flips Bison over somehow, Bison's invertible: I can lower the front wheel arms until they're on the ground and get back to wedging with the "top" parts of the forks. If it's holding its weapon behind it to go for the Big Bonk, I'll be trying extra hard to flank. If it turns out I can't flank it for some reason in that situation, I'll raise the forks instead, drive in and ride up on ISAN, taking any hit on the fork thing, and push it that way.

TL;DR: use my Speed (Bison) to out-drive and bully ISAN until it gives me its lunch money.

GLHF Maxi.

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: D12: Speed Bison vs. I Suck At Names

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:47 pm

Ok so hitting the plow will not do any real damage, hence going to use my weapon as a chop saw thing to hit the top.
also note that a hit like this will put extra extra pressure in the weirdass lifter weapon of them, that could be pretty good.
3 speed advantage and both of us having -1 control means probably no flanking.
i just need to hit in between the big forks, that is inportant, turn in circles if necesary, just make sure to back myself into a wall if i have to NOT a drum hazard.
if his weapon dies then i can play like a normal vert to flip him and maybe OOTA if i have luck.
gl hf
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53