ARCf Prelims: Dunkleosteus vs Cardinal

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

ARCf Prelims: Dunkleosteus vs Cardinal

Post by Trihunter » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:29 pm

DunkleosteusCardinal
Speed: 8Speed: 4
Traction: 6Traction: 2
Torque: 3Torque: 1
Weapon: 1Weapon: 16
Armour: 12Armour: 7
Aw, the Alexbots fight each other immediately. Let's keep it quick. Kinda sleepy.

We outstrip them to a hilarious degree, and our fat wedge gives us a lot of leeway with approaches. Just keep the jaw closed all match, unless we get flipped somehow, in which case just lower it enough that it will still block stuff. Box rush out the gate (obviously go around the Tandoor), stick Cardi B up and in the wall spikes, see if we can score an instant pin on that deliciously squishy armour. Just keep up close and personal as much as possible, giving zero room to spin up after the initial impact, constantly slamming them around as much as we can. Tracks even offer knockback resistance, so we should have less work to recover compared to them, letting us keep on keeping on easily. If the spike strips aren't proving effective enough, toss them into the Tandoor. There's no way they get out of it, the launch will naturally ding their blade on the floor, launching them off and spinning them down, and they're getting fucked by flames the whole time. Just keep on the ball, and give em enough repeat trips as needed to get them KO'd.

GLHF
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: ARCf Prelims: Dunkleosteus vs Cardinal

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:49 pm

So the fight starts, he has a major speed advantage but I can drive out on an angle so I can get spun up, he'll want to try and clamp me so my counter is to have my back face him then turn straight into his face and let the 4 point difference do the talking, it will ping him away a bit and since his traction is 2 points lower than speed it will take him a second to line up again where I'll be spun up again and repeat, there isn't much he can do to change this as he can't ram me head on and if he tries to get my back or side I can turn right into his face and knock him sideways again, if he refuses to attack entirely to make me come and attack I won't go for it so he has to use one of those other strategies, my blade is big enough as long as it's spinning he'll have a hard time clamping me so every time I ping off of him do anything I can to get away and spin up again, eventually the 4 point difference will add up and he'll be either severely cripple or immobile by the end of the fight. Good luck
Just here to have a good time