Super Soldier vs Tidal Wave — D12

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

CodeSilver23

Super Soldier vs Tidal Wave — D12

Post by CodeSilver23 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:51 am

Okay so my strategy is pretty simple: keep hitting their left side (my right). After dishing out a few hits, bait him with my thicc ass then turn around and drop kick the left side. Hopefully I can get a decent hit in and spin him around, exposing his wheels so I can tear those apart. Basically do what Tombstone did to Lock-Jaw.

Good luck and good game!
Team 2nd Place
Rookie comin' to get yo cookie
REDDIT: Super Soldier (0-3)
ROBOT3: Electron (0-7)
Vexed!: Caffeine Machine (1-0)
Ayyy! got my first ever win this year!

Hiicantpk

Re: Super Soldier vs Tidal Wave — D12

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:54 am

Super Soldier:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 3
Weapon: 13
Armour: 7
--------

Tidal Wave:
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 14
Armour: 6
--------

Shields on.

First thing I notice is there is no description of any kind for Super soldier other than the stats, so i have no idea if the weapon is on its self-righting mech or what that is there.. anyways. Surprisingly I out-speed them slightly with the same control ratio, and they dumped 2 extra points into torque instead.

Looking at the arena, the starting squares actually seem to be the safest place. Spin up at the start and point myself at whichever way they're approaching from. If they're also camping, slowly drive towards the pit but don't commit to either side yet. Whenever th ey start to approach me (because they can't beat the shit out of me without getting closer), I should have a good angle to take the first impact and rebound them back into the wall drums which will do quite a bit of damage to their 7 armour.

Their disc only can do damage spinning one direction, so I can (hopefully) properly angle into that direction of spin for the first weapon-to-weapon hit. Do my best to keep the angle into the blade, but be ready to reverse if they try and tactics like turning their blade with the gyro forces (as they said in discord they're going to try to delete my weapon supports).

If we both survive the first hit and/or they can in fact self right, keep my advantageous position on my side of the arena and force them to come to me and risk getting repeatedly rebound into the wall drums. Its a lame strategy but it works.

Only leave my side of the arena once I know they will struggle to retaliate and I can get the finishing hit off.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57