Oreo Hurricane vs Phaedra

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Oreo Hurricane vs Phaedra

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:50 pm

OH: Speed 4, Traction 2, Torque 1, Armor 7, Weapon 16
Phaedra: Speed: 6 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 5 / Armor: 13

suck my 15 armor wedge bitch

I have reduced knockback from weight, and OOTA capable flipper, and take functionally no damage (even chassis hits are 3 damage and he can't directly access the shuffling pods because he's a midcutter not an undercutter). ram his spinner repeatedly until it stops spinning, then parade him about the arena. curved walls make it very easy for me to pin him, take him along the curve, and then OOTA when I get a clear shot.

GL

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: Oreo Hurricane vs Phaedra

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Alright so this is going to be a war of driving, he has more speed but not a huge difference, his flipper has just enough to oota but I still have a 3 point weapon to armor difference so if I can keep chipping away I could win by KO or a good JD. So the fight starts, he'll go for some form of box rush most likely, I'll swerve a bit to avoid it but since his flipper has enough power to oota I stay in my corner so he can't, then turn right into his face and make a nice little divot, I'll want to keep the fight in the corners and stay away from the middle, he has as little torque as I do so as long as I keep from ricocheting into the middle he likely can't push me there, so the strategy will be run around in the corner and get spun up, turn into him in the direction my blade is spinning so I ricochet into the corner instead of the middle, if I keep this up and knock him away even just a bit he won't be able to flip me, keep the same strategy and just keep chipping away until he has taken some major damage and the flipper has been ripped away, making sure the whole time to try and avoid the spinners which will be active by that point, after his flipper has come off I can finally move into the middle and take some nice ram and Tombstone turn shots, keep that up and he'll either be pretty cripple by the end of the fight or immobile and I can take the win. Good luck
Just here to have a good time