buzz saw bill vs Long Arm of the Law 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

buzz saw bill vs Long Arm of the Law 2

Post by patrickrowberry » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:03 pm

him.6,5,4,1,14

me 7.7.3.3(2/2).10

he has more pushing power witch will make this fight a bit harder how ever if have perfect control but the speed deference is minimal but his 1 power weapon won't do much to my 10 armour

start: if we go head on my weird shape means I keep my wheels on the floor even if he gets under and my side grabbers may be able to get under his side so my plan is to reverse and let him come to me letting the spinners of set him and allow me to get to his sides keeping on him

this will be a very boring wedge fest as nether bot has the ability to kill the other ram the back up to a wall with a spinner and repeat if he is under use my grabbers to escape or my wired shape or both

get under and ram with every opportunity if I must go head on using my grabbers to make it as hard as possible for him to get to my sides.

gg

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: buzz saw bill vs Long Arm of the Law 2

Post by TDG does ARC » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:24 pm

Just because Bill can't go through doesn't mean I'm not gonna try and bag a few wins :P

Alright so differences overall between bots are pretty negligible, he has a 1 point lead on speed and 2 on traction but he's 1 point behind on torque, both of our weapons are ineffective at causing damage so that won't factor much either, so it's really just a match of driving at this point. He has a very long thin frame and a single small wedge, so the idea is just angle in on him as much as humanly possible, avoid those claws as much as I can and use his length to stay on his sides and back and clamp down to make a spark show, assuming grabbing rules are like BB I will hold him as long as the time limit allows at a time doing this using the sides of my dustpan and clamping down the saw to prevent escape while slamming him into walls, when I have to release him I'll use the same strategy of angling in and clamping and pushing, making sure to try and stay clear of the spinners as they would do me as much harm as good, stay on him and don't ever let up the attacks except when I'm forced to let go then just angle in again, if he tries to clamp just back and spin out of it then realign for a counter attack, the fight would go the distance with both of us basically damageless and I would on control and aggression. Good luck
Just here to have a good time