Boulder Blunder vs Kira

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

hide
Team: Team C/D

Boulder Blunder vs Kira

Post by hide » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 pm

To quote YMSQTH’s write up of Kira vs Littlechuck: “ uhh agility stat check i win uhhh“

Seriously, what did you expect? I have 8 speed, he has 2. I know traction is usually a factor in occasions like these, but not this time. The disparity is too great, too wide to be ignored or explained away. The facts are out on the table: I can, and I will flank him.

And what can he do to mitigate that? Not a dang thing. He is not equipped to deal with me in the slightest. His big, bulky frame can not respond in any meaningful way quick enough.

With that in mind, I will adopt a über aggressive approach from out of the gate. I will box rush him at a angle, approaching from a degree he can not attack back from (which shouldn’t be hard considering his mobility/lack thereof) and go to town on him. I get under, I push and push, and ram him into the corner. Even if he might be heavier, 8 speed and 3 torque is still enough to do meaningful stuff. My flipper isn’t enough to chain, but it can get at least one flip in, which is all I need to set up the match.

It’s simple. His absurdly powerful flipper, while a asset for him, is also a liability. It takes a bit for him to get into self-righting position, and when he fires it, he’ll go flying quite a bit. This’ll give me the perfect opportunity to reposition, get the perfect angle, and rush in, get under, and repeat. Aggressive, practical, and given his mobility, extremely hard to counter on his side.

Don’t believe this is feasible? Well..
1. Stats dont care about your feelings liberal. The stats are blatantly on my side.
2. See what happens when a slow waker tries to take on faster, wheeled bots. Cough cough, all of Wrecks’s fights, cough cough.

If it doesn’t work...just angle in. As you’ve read (and are most likely tired of hearing about), I have a insurmountable drive advantage. He’s at my mercy control wise.

GL Code
Spoiler
Taskmaster: Reckoning: Evolution (0-4)
Taskmaster V2: REDDIT 2 (3-3)
Taskmaster V3: Thunder Underground (3-1), ARC Rumble (lost)
Taskmaster V4/King Crimson: Not the Football League (1-0), CBC 4 (2-4)
taskMASTER: Pat’s Reddit Tournament (3-2)
Spoiler
SPINNERFOOD: Thunder Underground (1-2), CBC 4 (4-4), CBC4 Rumble (lost)
Spoiler
D O N O T C R O S S: Thunder Underground (2-0)
Killer Queen: CBC 4 (2-4)
SPECTRALS: ROBOT4 (0-1)
CRAZY DIAMOND: ROBOT4 (2-1)
Ki: PAT'S TOURNAMENT (5-0) CHAMPION
DEAD BABY CANNON: RUMBLE IN DA JUNGLE (4-2)
MADE IN HEAVEN: ROBOT4 (1-1)
Record: 33-29
Notable Achievements:
  • Champion (Kira), Pat’s Antweight Tourney

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Boulder Blunder vs Kira

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm

Get him outta here, simple as that. Dude's got a trash robot as it's a box on wheels, and I am vastly superior