Kira vs Pheonix

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

hide
Team: Team C/D

Kira vs Pheonix

Post by hide » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:53 pm

We have close drive train and equal wedge, although he has more pushing power. My flipper can most likely do more than his lifter.

So this is really even, 50/50.

So, approach at angles, quick and hard. Never go head on except in absolute worst case scenario. If I get under, yeet him to the spinner.
GL
Spoiler
Taskmaster: Reckoning: Evolution (0-4)
Taskmaster V2: REDDIT 2 (3-3)
Taskmaster V3: Thunder Underground (3-1), ARC Rumble (lost)
Taskmaster V4/King Crimson: Not the Football League (1-0), CBC 4 (2-4)
taskMASTER: Pat’s Reddit Tournament (3-2)
Spoiler
SPINNERFOOD: Thunder Underground (1-2), CBC 4 (4-4), CBC4 Rumble (lost)
Spoiler
D O N O T C R O S S: Thunder Underground (2-0)
Killer Queen: CBC 4 (2-4)
SPECTRALS: ROBOT4 (0-1)
CRAZY DIAMOND: ROBOT4 (2-1)
Ki: PAT'S TOURNAMENT (5-0) CHAMPION
DEAD BABY CANNON: RUMBLE IN DA JUNGLE (4-2)
MADE IN HEAVEN: ROBOT4 (1-1)
Record: 33-29
Notable Achievements:
  • Champion (Kira), Pat’s Antweight Tourney

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: Kira vs Pheonix

Post by TDG does ARC » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:19 pm

The fight starts, we both drive out and start circling around each other trying to line up, then we go at each other head on and I hit his front on a very slight angle causing his wedge to flip up slightly and allowing me to get under and flip him over, then I use my pushing power to shove him into the wall where I pin him for a few seconds, I then turn quickly with him still on my wedge and push him into the screws flipping him over again. He tries to self right and succeeds then runs away to line up where I'm ready and I hit him head on at a very slight angle again and his wedge flops up once more so I can flip him, I leave him upside down and since he is a 4 bar he has some trouble self righting and I use this to my advantage to continue pushing him into the walls, when he does self right there is a lot of driving around each other and I'm able to use the same strategy of hitting him on a slight angle to make his wedge flop up which works most of the time and I flip him over when it does, whenever it doesn't and he does flip me I am a 360 degree flipper so I just rotate my flipper and I'm back in action and I win a close JD on Control and Aggression. Good luck
Just here to have a good time