UK Antweight Tourney WK3: Littlechuck vs Exarch

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

UK Antweight Tourney WK3: Littlechuck vs Exarch

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:53 am

Exarch has no protection from either side of his chassis so I want to get underneath him and chain some flips. Exarch will struggle to move away so I have the upper hand to avoid getting hit with the hammer. Don't waste any time and keep on attacking Exarch.

Good luck and may the best robot win

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: UK Antweight Tourney WK3: Littlechuck vs Exarch

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Littlechuck: 6/5/1/5/12(+1 flipper)
Exarch: 1/1/1/16/13, 4 weapon armor bonus points taken for the turret

6 speed vs my 4 point turret, he is faster but not enough to not get hit ever, specially when you consider that he needs to go towards me instead of around to actually attack, giving me a few extra seconds to catch up.
His flipper armor bonus probably doesn't include the very top panel as that would take the total area well over 33%, meaning that a hit there would do 6 damage.
The easiest part of him to hit is the very top, the center that moves with the flipper specially but the sides are also pretty easy to hit, this matters just in case you do give him the weapon armor bonus to the entire thing. Even if that happens and i hit the flipper i still deal 5 shock damage per hit so it shouldn't take many hits for me to get the KO.

Yeah do my best to not get flanked and land hits, stay away from the OOTA corners as much as possible.
If i do end up close to the OOTA keep my turret facing away from there, basically if he wants to go for the OOTA he needs to attack from right where the hammer is going to land.
Just hit the thing until it dies.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53