Antweight Micro Comp WK2: Phoenix vs Littlechuck

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Antweight Micro Comp WK2: Phoenix vs Littlechuck

Post by British-Robotics » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:25 am

I'm confident that Littlechuck has the capability to be able to flip over Phoenix, I have the speed and traction to be able to move around and catch up to Phoenix, try to send him near the arena wall or towards one of the hazrads. Play agressive and chain some flips.

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: Antweight Micro Comp WK2: Phoenix vs Littlechuck

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:20 pm

The fight starts, we both have near equal speed and traction so we meet head on, I lift my flipper and run right over the top of them before they can flip, then turn around and push them from behind with my torque slamming them into the screws, when they recover I'm already lined up for another shot and proceed to slam them into the screws again, I'm cautious about using my flipper and instead resort to using it as a plow up until this point, they get back off the screws and there is some dancing around each other until I get a good opening and get under their side and flip them over, when they self right I'm lined up and ram them into the wall again flipping them over, they self right and try to drive away from the wall but I'm right behind them and get another slam and flip in, this cycle continues to happen throughout the rest of the match and I win on control and aggression. Good luck
Just here to have a good time