Instruction Manual vs Phoenix

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Instruction Manual vs Phoenix

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Box rush at the start and make the top clamp go angrily up and down quickly (kinda like the book of monsters from Harry Potter. I may have a slight control disadvantage, but I have the better wedge to get underneath with, and he can't really flank me. Get underneath him and shove him around to hazards and such. If he climbs beyond the wedge and stopper, nom him with the book. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM. If moving around while noming with the book causes myself to be less effective, disengage that tactic and only use it to clamp. Stay aggressive and keep chasing him while sending him to hazards.

Good luck

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: Instruction Manual vs Phoenix

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:39 pm

The fight starts, I drive out of my square at an angle, he has slightly better speed but less traction so he oversteers trying to line up allowing me to get around to the side and use my torque and traction to push him around and flip him around, I use my better traction and torque to continue pushing him into the wall and the hazards. He eventually gets away and turns to face me but oversteers slightly and I'm able to scoop him up again and continue carrying him around, anytime he gets away the cycle continues and when he does line up I use my traction to swerve out of the way and around to the sides and back again for the rest of the match. Good luck
Just here to have a good time