Boulder Blunder vs Exarch

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:34 pm

Boulder Blunder: 2/1/2/16/12(+2 front) "i win" anti spinner config
Exarch: 1/1/1/16/13, all 4 wab points towards turret

4 vs 3 effective speed disparity, he isn't even close of being twice as fast as me.
His 18 armor front means shit to me, I deal 5 shock damage per hit, it won't be long until the flipper stops working or the legs fall off.
If i manage to hit past his front, possible with my long reach, i can one shot him.
My turret can very easily aim at him at all times.
16 weapon does jack shit against my 13 armor all around, if he tries to argue that landing will break my legs do note that if i get flipped i will raise my legs to land on the chasis/ leg covers instead.
After each flip of his i will land VERY far away, he is slow and there is no way in hell that he will get to me before i self right and aim at him again.

Basically go at him at all times, it will only take like 3-4 hits before i win on shock damage alone while he can't do much damage to me. 3 minutes should be more than enough even with our slow movement and really long flips of his.
If he tries to survive by running away he is giving me too many free points for the JD he is actively trying to make happen, meaning that i will win 10-5 or something.

GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Boulder Blunder vs Exarch

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Him: 1/1/1/16/13
Me: 2/1/2/16/12 (+2 front)
You see, we're both slow as fuck walkers so get ready for a thrilling fight. Essentially, walk up to the dude, get underneath, and get him over and out. However winning isn't always that simple, and I know his bot type will be a difficult encounter for me to face. So whenever I go in for a flip, walk up to just get the brown bit at about the edge of his reach, and then take a step forward to get underneath. Once he fires his axe, he should be able to recoil up and onto the flipper with relative ease, as his axe is 16 power, and it will have quite a bit of power to it. As soon as he hits the brown, I'll take not a ton of damage on the first hit, so I'll capitalize and try to throw him as far as I can with a 16 power full body flipper. If he doesn't end up OOTA, chances are he'll be towards the outer perimeter of the box, so I'll rinse and repeat, trying to get him to hit different spots to not let him accumulate too much damage in 1 spot. If worst comes to worst, just keep on trying to get him to recoil himself around, and use my slightly higher speed to be aggressive, and push him around (as well as a giant 2 legged 2 speed death full body flipper can push).

Good luck my dude, and may the best robutt win