ROBOT4 FW Week 2: Deposit This In Your Bank Of Choice vs Cyan Printer Ink

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

ROBOT4 FW Week 2: Deposit This In Your Bank Of Choice vs Cyan Printer Ink

Post by Trihunter » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:40 am

Deposit This In Your Bank Of ChoiceBot 2
ImageImage
Speed: 3Speed: 4
Traction: 1Traction: 3
Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 16Weapon: 15
Armour: 9Armour: 7
Config: haha funny spinner go BRRRRRConfig: Weird Ass Attachment
Spin2win

Yeah we just win on sheer damage. It's not a W2W collision unless CPI does some weird shit with their ass attachment (and if they do, we break them in 2 hits vs 4, and we outrange them. See, DTIYBOC's base and wheels recede a fair bit due to a slant underneath, so we should smash the front off that janky spinner box before they get close enough to strike. Or, at least, consistently enough to instakill their spinner before we die.

tl;dr: Spin up and boink em to death.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: ROBOT4 FW Week 2: Deposit This In Your Bank Of Choice vs Cyan Printer Ink

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:28 pm

Attachment on because of yes
I will obviously start inverted to use it, keep the spinner perfectly horizontal. The idea is to drive close to Deposit... and lower the tip of the spinner to hit the top of the chasis, 6 damage should disable the ring that is close to wherever i hit or something else important.
I am faster and have better control, that should at least compensate for the weird gyro and center of mass of driving this way.
When i approach (or earlier of somehow possible) i will gauge the height of it and lower the tip of my spinner a bit if i can do so while keeping it above the entirety of Deposit..., there is no way in hell that it's taller than me, especially with this config and inverted.
If i land a hit or we hit each other but it survives i will probably bounce off and gyro a lot, i should be able to stay away during the entire craziness as he will get thrown quite a bit back and he is slow plus the bouncing wont be so slow.
After that if i do land still inverted try the same thing again. During the post-hit bouncing or gyro try to move my spinner in what would be overcutter mode when upright in case that i do land upright. If this happens try to hit over the short ring or if that fails hit the spinner at an angle to hopefully derail it. If i end up undercutter hopefully i can hit him from bellow the ring idk.
Don't fall into any trap, with his speed any kind of setup should be obvious
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53