Robots 4: FW Powershaft vs I Can't Believe it's not Tanto

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

Robots 4: FW Powershaft vs I Can't Believe it's not Tanto

Post by British-Robotics » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:42 am

My opponent will probably use the wedgelets so I got to be very careful not to get caught from the side, at the start I need to get tight and close as much as possible right from the start to prevent my opponent from flanking me or angling me. So I'll need to keep on angling and flip over Tanto.

Good luck and may the best robot win :)

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: Robots 4: FW Powershaft vs I Can't Believe it's not Tanto

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:18 pm

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Tanto: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 0 Armour: 12
Powershaft: Speed: 6 Traction: 5 Torque: 3 Weapon: 4 Armour: 12

Using the Forks with heavy stoppers.

Essentially, this is all going to be about pure aggression as usual, and my superior wedgeability as both of my Wedgelets are longer than his and are spaced out enough to avoid his own, meaning when we meet head to head like that, he will be easy to wedge under and with his incredibly low ground clearance, it’ll be easy to just push him about with not much of a chance of his escape, so I can easily carry him over to the arena hazard to chew on him a bit, ram him into walls and such, prove my dominance on both aggression, control and damage. I will be angling in on him with my superior speed, his Wedgelets are super long and fairly closely spaced out, making him painfully easy to get under and with him being easier to trap nice and properly on my Wedge. If he gets under me from a head on assault then it’s no biggy, I have the speed to reverse off with ease and with that gap inbetween my forks, he will just be lifting up at thin air, even if he does get a lift, chances are it’ll literally just lift up my front a little, without flipping me over, I can just reverse off those forks and go at him again, it’s very doubtful that he’ll ever be in a position to lift one, let alone two of my wheels off the ground. I’ll always be facing him forks first, if he tries to angle in I can easily use my speed advantage to counter angle in on him to get under him easily. Keep aggressive at all times, being relentless, always going for him, smothering him and ramming him around the place.

Best of luck.