CBC4 Annihilator Round 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

CBC4 Annihilator Round 2

Post by Trihunter » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Tabor Mark 4Xtreme PneumatiXApeirogon
ImageImageImage
Speed: 6Speed: 7Speed: 5
Traction: 4Traction: 6Traction: 3
Torque: 3Torque: 2Torque: 1
Weapon: 7 (5/5)Weapon: 3Weapon: 12
Armour: 10 (+2 lifter)Armour: 12Armour: 9 (+1 weapon)
Config: Type 1A Meme Sized PlowConfig: StandardConfig: High Armour, Regular Wheels
Damage: Scratches on front plow (1 damage equivalent)Damage: Scratched wedge (1 damage equivalent)Damage: Light spinner wear (1 damage equivalent)

Diablo Genesis IIIFusterCluck
ImageImage
Speed: 7Speed: 6
Traction: 6Traction: 4
Torque: 4Torque: 1
Weapon: 3Weapon: 10
Armour: 10 (+3 front)Armour: 9
Config: Flipper/ABR with forksConfig: Regular
Damage: Scratches on flipper arm (1 damage equivalent)Damage: Heavy damage to front wedge (3 damage equivalent), light spinner wear (1 damage equivalent)
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: CBC4 Annihilator Round 2

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Mon May 04, 2020 9:45 pm

I will invest all my time for repairs for the only thing listed in damage, which is more wear than damage tbh.
Something something Wallop is no more
Now i really should of went for the normal config considering that the only bot that still has a weapon other than me deals like 2 damage to my lowest armored parts, cant even take out a wheel in one hit if that somehow happens.

Now i can be more aggressive, i am not going to run to the middle of the chaos like an idiot but i will go at whoever is closer to me most of the time. Just make sure to not put myself in between two bots, especially if one of those is Fustercluck.
In terms of what damage i can do and thus my targeting priorities, the plows on Diablo and Tabor are impenetrable, the entirety of Xtreme PneumatiX is impenetrable. A hit behind Diablo is very posible if he is focused on something else and the 5 (corner) damage on the compact chasis is going to be massive. A hit past Tabor's turret is tricky but may be possible if the planets align and she is busy at the perfect moment, the damage wont be as big but a wedgelets will be torn off.
As for Fustercluck... he can tank a weapon to weapon hit but that kind of hit is unlikely, instead the hit will be on either of us' wedges. Note that a point is taken from the flipper i think so the spinner only has 9 power, meaning that the risk is minimal and i could mess with the feeder wedges. A few hits on the flipper may jam the complex mechanism.

If anyone tries to shove another bot at me as i am the spinner in the rumble gladly accept the offer of a free hit.
Don't drive into hazard, keep the weapon at full speed for as much as posible, i have a good shot at self righting by hitting the floor at landing and bouncing until upright.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Tue May 05, 2020 6:22 am

Putting a shiny new Meme-Sized Plough on. We have, like, twelve of them. (Repairing the front plough)

---

DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEE NOW, BOHEMIAN WAGON FORTRESS COMRADE? BOLDNESS AND DECISIVE ACTION BRINGS UNTO YOU GLORY! NOW WE VENTURE FORTH INTO THE FRAY ONCE MORE! OUR MIGHTY SHIELD SHALL BE BROUGHT TO BEAR NOT AGAINST THE SPEEN SPEENS, BUT RATHER THE FLEEP FLEEPS! AS THEY ARE MIGHTILY SWIFT AND CHALLENGING, IT IS MOST GLORIOUS TO FACE THEM DOWN AND TURN THEM OVER REPEATEDLY! TO THIS END, WE SHALL AIM STEADFASTLY FOR THE GREEN FLEEP FLEEP! WHILE ITS FORWARD POKING PRONGS ARE SLENDER AND NUBBY LIKE THE TODGER OF A ONE DIRECTION MEMBER, THEY FOCUS THE MACHINE'S WEIGHT FORWARD ONTO THOSE POINTS! USING OUR OWN MANOEUVRABILITY FROM THE MIGHTY TURRET, WE SHALL POISE OURSELVES TO INVITE AN ATTACK, THEN COUNTER-ANGLE UPON HIM AND CONTINUALLY TURN HIM OVER AND BARREL HIM AROUND THE ARENA! HIS FLEEPS WILL LOSE POWER OVER THE COURSE OF THE BOUT AS HIS GAS RESERVES SLOWLY RUN DRY, LIKE THE EBBING FINAL BREATHS OF A BEATEN WARRIOR FALLEN UPON THE FIELD OF HONOUR! COURAGE AND BOLDNESS, MY SPINNY-SHIELDED FRIEND! THY FOES ARE MANY BUT THY HEART IS STRONG AND THY MEME-SIZED PLOUGH IS TURGID IN THE FACE OF ANY DANGER! TOGETHER WE SHALL BATTER THEM INTO SUBMISSION! WE CANNOT FALTER, FOR AT YOUR SIDE AND IN YOUR WARRIOR'S SOUL RIDES

KEGATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
TEAM WORST SWORDSMAN
"The world's best swordsman doesn't fear the second-best; he fears the worst swordsman, because he can't predict what the idiot will do."

Active Roster:-
VEXED!
LW: TRILOBITE! (1-0) (Lifetime: 3-4)

Cherry Bomb Classic 4
MW: DRAGONFIST (6-1) (Lifetime: 15-9)
HW: TABOR MARK 4 (4-3) (Lifetime: 12-14)

Full Roster
Lifetime Figures: 42-51 (0.452)

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Post by Botomatic1000 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:29 pm

Repairing the scratches on my wedge.

I’ll for Tabor for the most part in this round, turning to face it immediately and going in for a head on assault, using my superior, longer, Wedgelets that slot inbetween her own to easily get under, wedge her up, drag her around with her lack of ground clearance and speed preventing escape, then tossing her primarily into the Tandoor but still delivering a flip onto one of the two Verts, their discs almost definitely hittin at the rest of her 8 armour body, rather then that plow. If she gets under me then I have both the speed and ground clearance to get off of her as her plow is terrible at trapping bots on it, essentially being just a big round wall, wether it being reversing or driving off of it from practically any angle. If I can get her stuck in the Tandoor or meddled up with a Vert then I’ll have a go at one of the other three who will hopefully be pre-occupied with eachother. I think I want to go for the two Verts most of all but only when distracted, FusterCluck can easily be beached if I flip it onto those arena spikes with I hope to do, just like with Wallop. It’s ground-clearance is also way too low to drive off of me of course. Apeirogon as I said before is very long, has a very low ground clearance and a narrow wheelbase, when paired with a vertical weapon’s gyro forces, that means it’ll turn most terribly, making it easy pickings to both angle in on and more importantly, go for from the side when distracted for a good tossing, into the Tandoor, FusterCluck and those spikes to beach it. I’ll happily go for DG head on if it comes for me, easily going past those two, measly, spaced out Wedgelets with my longer ones, giving it a good tossing around Verts and the Tandoor. Always reverse off of any wedge as soon as they get under me with my superior speed and ground-clearance, always toss opponents into the tandoor from about 1 to 1 and a half foot away to stay safe. Use a vert’s gyro against him if he comes for me by angling in and weaving. If someone tries to come at me whilst I’m distracted, turn to face them head-on immediately.
Best of luck all!

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Wed May 06, 2020 7:55 pm

Repair all

Take on the spinners. Use the ol' flip over and clamp the ass combo and feed the bot to the other spinner. Avoid Xtreme unless he's chasing me, in which case wedge a spinner with the flipper and use it as a meat shield. If no spinner is nearby, take him on wedge to wedge. Even if he gets under my flipper there's a second wedge underneath. Once he gets under me, flip the flipper open so I get under him with the dustpan. Similar strategy if I have Tabor after me, use a spinner as a meat shield if possible. I can probably outdrive Tabor until I can snag a spinner.

Good luck