CBC4: Here Comes The Sun vs. Momma Bear

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

CBC4: Here Comes The Sun vs. Momma Bear

Post by attackfrog » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Here Comes The Sun: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9403&start=15#p72711
Momma Bear: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9403&start=15#p72633

Jules didn't declare so I win, ez.

HCTS will launch into the air and then fall down on things spikes-first, as it does. If it lands on a bear that isn't Momma, that bear is just straight up dead. Its corpse will probably be stuck on whatever spike it was that impaled it, so my goal here is to decorate Here Comes The Sun with little bear corpses. Then I will jump on top of Momma (assuming she's there) and scratch her up good. Because what's Momma going to do? Try to push HCTS around in the small amount of time it's not flying through the air? That's what I thought.

GLHF Jules!

Killjoy

Re: CBC4: Here Comes The Sun vs. Momma Bear

Post by Killjoy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:30 pm

He has no way of actually demonstrating control or aggression. He just kind of bounces around. He has a very good chance of sending himself out of the arena or into those corner hazards. Position my bots to bait him into doing just that.

Make Momma go after him really aggressively and keep the cubs darting and dodging around. As long as I pay attention to where he is, I can keep them out of his way. If Momma's able to smack him, then get him to a wall, crunch him against it, and bring the cubs in to flip or get him in a position where escaping would mean sending himself out.

Good luck!