Glacier III vs Pink Wedge 2020

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Glacier III vs Pink Wedge 2020

Post by patrickrowberry » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:44 pm

glac: (Lifter mode): Main Config (Lifter) Stats: 1 Speed // 1 Traction // 1 Torque // 18 Weapon (+2 lifter) // 11 Armour

pw2020: 8,8,2,2,10(+2)

sir you think your wired contraception will stop me box rushing? haha you under estimate me sir I was never going to box rush you in the first place

also I assuming is weapon split is 16 for spinner 2 for lifter if the lifter is less.hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

start

go to the centre and let him come to me

I don't deal with this spinner my grabber will keep his lifter down the entire match grab it and keep it down dragging him to the centre keep this match open cornering my self is stupid even If he mange's to lift my lifter I can keep dragging and keep at safe distance as his is a far to slow to touch me

keep using my grabber poke and prod him don't deal with the bugger if close to wall run away and let him come back to me keep arms length and use my speed to to avoid the spinner at all cost i'm 8 times faster so If I play defence I never have to deal with it

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Re: Glacier III vs Pink Wedge 2020

Post by The Monsterworks » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:01 pm

I do buttloads of shock damage to him. I'm running the lifters as bait and a contingency. He's a clamp. He'll try to clamp them. Duh. Pat's evolved beyond 'bot rush' at this point. So anyways, lifters up and out of the way, spin up, move out, be as evasive as a 1 speed bot can be. He can't appreciably push me with two torque and my double weight. A one speed push isn't getting much done. I can actually just walk off of his wedge. I also deal 8 direct damage anywhere but his small bonused area, four damage there, and four shock damage. Honestly, spin up, deal hits, raise and lower myself on my legs as I can, to be able to deal hits at different levels if he has his lifter trying to block and to avoid being smothered (dubious with his iffy armour). Keep my lifters out of the way unless he is actually rushing me. In which case, well played, Pat. Throw in some tiny, last-second strafes just before contact. I'm slow like Forrest Gump, but even a few inches makes a big difference, especially with his insanely long wheelbase and the way that the sides of his wedges and chassis aren't angled off. Corner damage, baby.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!