CBC4 Annihilator Round 1

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

CBC4 Annihilator Round 1

Post by Trihunter » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:41 pm

Tabor Mark 4Xtreme PneumatiXApeirogon
ImageImageImage
Speed: 6Speed: 7Speed: 5
Traction: 4Traction: 6Traction: 3
Torque: 3Torque: 2Torque: 1
Weapon: 7 (5/5)Weapon: 3Weapon: 12
Armour: 10 (+2 lifter)Armour: 12Armour: 9 (+1 weapon)
Config: Type 1A Meme Sized PlowConfig: StandardConfig: High Armour, Regular Wheels

Diablo Genesis IIIFusterCluckWallop
ImageImageImage
Speed: 7Speed: 6Speed: 5
Traction: 6Traction: 4Traction: 4
Torque: 4Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 3Weapon: 10Weapon: 13 (12/1)
Armour: 10 (+3 front)Armour: 9Armour: 7
Config: Flipper/ABR with forksConfig: RegularConfig: N/A
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: CBC4 Annihilator Round 1

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:10 pm

I’m gonna generally be quite reserved for this first round buuut I still want to get through to the next so I’m still going to go for people. Wallop just seems like the weakest link to me by a fair bit, it’s just got zero ground-clearance whatsoever so when even just my forks get under it, it’s getting high-cantered. Obviously I’m not going in head-first, I’ll angle in on it and use it’s gyro against it because the moment it tries to turn with it’s disc spun up means it has zero wheels on the ground whatsoever, easy prey to just flip into the tandoor or better yet, carry it over and flip it onto one of the other verts! I really wouldn’t mind going for Tabor either whilst it’s distracted, although I could easily go for it head on as my Wedgelets are longer and slot between her own. Once again, toss her into the tandoor or into one of the Verts to let them mess her up. Diablo Genesis I can easily go for head on, those forks are measly so I can just get straight under it and toss him around the place, trying to get that sensitive 7 chassis armour into the Verts or the Tandoor. The other two Verts are just like Wallop, not much ground clearance, I can angle in and use FusterCluck’s gyro against him to toss him about, he can’t do damage to me if he does get a hit. Apeirogon I’m just gonna leave alone for the most part unless I’m by it whilst it’s attacking something else, then I can give it a flip from behind or the side, does it even have a shrimech? Overall I’m just going to be farting around the place, never targeting anybody for too long, ridding bots into other bots or the tandoor then rubbing away, I have the highest base armour out of anybody in this so should be the most durable and reliable. If anyone does go for me then I’ll go for them head strong, angling in if they’re a Vert and tossing all comers away. I won’t hang around the tandoor too long, I’ll try to toss folks in from a foot away or so.
Best of luck all

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:20 pm

Flip over the spinners. Get underneath their wider wedges with my forks and send them onto their back. After that, see if Tabor is busy. If so, wait for her to be distracted so I can flip her over as well. Continue this process and tank each of the hits from the spinners. If any of them have been flipped over for a long time, clamp them from behind and feed him to either Wallop or Apierogen. Avoid Xtreme if possible this round but if he's being a nuisance flip him over, clamp him and feed him to one of the spinners.

GL

Rinzler

Post by Rinzler » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:41 pm

I seem to be able to get under everyone fairly easily by angling. Aaaanywho just gonna start leading with the disc. I wanna hang back and pick off people on the edges of groups until about halfway in. This is where Fustercluck enters OMEGA CHAIN MODE. Basic concept being drive forward and flip a bot with the disc, reverse, and flip a bot behind me with the flipper. Also use gyro to my advantage for getting off of wedges. GL HF all

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:59 pm

The only scary bot to me here is Wallop, don't be aggressive unless it's far away. Even if he isn't i will try to keep it safe.
There is too much chaos around to try any fancy overhead arm move, so just play as a normal vert and stay in more of a defensive playstyle. There are thankfully no corners in a circle so no corners to corner camp, just back off a bit and stay closer to the walls than the middle. If anybody comes at me turn to face them for a face to face engagement, if two bots come at me prioritize facing the one with a spiny weapon if applicable, especially Wallop.
If no one is coming for me then be a bit more aggressive, just don't go to the middle or get in between two bots, and stay far from Wallop. See if there is anyone that i can attack somewhat safely and go for it, a hit on Diablo's back should be very bad for it. A hit on Tabor is good if i can get around the turret in the chaos.
If the wedges are forcing a hit between me and Wallop then do everything in my power to make sure the hit is weapon to weapon, same for FusterCluck i guess. I expect people to try to play this way, i win weapon to weapon against everyone here.
GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:03 am

Throw down! Charge into the fray and take on as many people as I can! I don't have to worry about running out of weapon happen juice or magic smoke, and the more bots I can put between me and the spinners the better. Play this super aggressive and I can win it. No guts, no glory! Embody the Worst Swordsman bad decision spirit! FOR YOU SEE THESE FIVE COMPETITORS KNOW NOT THEIR FOLLY! TIS A FAIR FIGHT AT LAST! FOR NOW TABOR HAS BEEN POSSESSED BY THE MIGHTY FIGHTING SPIRIT OF

KEGATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
TEAM WORST SWORDSMAN
"The world's best swordsman doesn't fear the second-best; he fears the worst swordsman, because he can't predict what the idiot will do."

Active Roster:-
VEXED!
LW: TRILOBITE! (1-0) (Lifetime: 3-4)

Cherry Bomb Classic 4
MW: DRAGONFIST (6-1) (Lifetime: 15-9)
HW: TABOR MARK 4 (4-3) (Lifetime: 12-14)

Full Roster
Lifetime Figures: 42-51 (0.452)

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:57 am

Stay reserved for the start of the match, spin up my weapon and make sure I'm facing my opponent weapon to weapon, either target Fustercluck and Apeirogon. angle in either target and hope to cause some damage.

Stay away from other flipper bots.