CBC4 FW: Lil' Yeetums vs Nikkousen

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC4 FW: Lil' Yeetums vs Nikkousen

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:36 pm

Lil' Yeetums

Speed: 6
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 10
Armor: 9
-------------------

Nikkousen

Speed: 7
Traction: 5
Torque: 1
Weapon: 2
Armour: 9
-------------------

Reeee russian bias arena. All forks on.

I out-speed them and have two bots, and while I may not be able to reliably oota them, I can still control the match. There is also a lot of area on their bot that isn't flipper. Only those two prongs are the things that are gonna flip me and they are both very steep (bad for keeping me on them for any length of time) and quite spaced.

Start off by splitting up, going one bot to each side of my side of the arena, face my opponent and wait for Yeetums to approach. They can't go for both at once so whichever they go after, have the other run up behind and get a flip off. The sooner I get them on their side or upside down the better. Every flip they have to use to self-right is a flip not used OOTAing my bots.

If I can juggle them onto the icicles do go for that, but don't risk putting my own bots between them (with their flipper facing me) and the OOTA zone.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: CBC4 FW: Lil' Yeetums vs Nikkousen

Post by attackfrog » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:23 pm

So because each of the halves of Nikkousen are half the weight of a regular featherweight robot, that means Lil' Yeetums can launch them 20 feet into the air instead of a mere ten, right? Does that mean double impact damage? Maybe, maybe not, but either way it's time for YEET. I'm putting on the forks.

I'm outnumbered and at a small driving disadvantage, so I think the answer here is just to go full offense. I'll win this by throwing the Nikko twins OOTA (something they can't do to me) but they'll be flipping me over at every opportunity, so I'll need to flip them at the first chance I get. We should have similar wedge priority, and if Nikkousen's using forks as well mine should slip between them and get underneath more easily.

I want to be throwing them towards the OOTA areas, so I'll let them come towards my half of the arena before coming out to meet them in the middle. When we're close enough, I'll charge whichever one is between me and the OOTA area and try to throw it out. It won't have enough time to J-hook away. This may or may not work, and the other will come up behind Yeetums and flip her. But they're not strong enough to throw her out, so I just need to self-right quickly, aim the forks at one of the twins, wedge it, and go for another flip when my flipper is properly recharged.

Nikkousen wants to control the match by chaining flips, but those flips are so weak that they may not even flip Yeetums over. Recovering after each flip shouldn't take too long, and they don't have the torque to push Yeetums around either. I just need to recover quickly and go maximum offense after I do to keep Yeeting the Nikkousen twins around the arena until they end up OOTA. Because honestly, if I can throw them 20 feet into the air I can OOTA them from nearly anywhere in the arena.

GLHF Hii!