CBC4 HWs: Xtreme PneumatiX vs Fork Bomb

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC4 HWs: Xtreme PneumatiX vs Fork Bomb

Post by Hiicantpk » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Xtreme PneumatiX

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Weapon: 3
Armour: 12
-----------------

Fork Bomb

Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armour: 7
(3 Weapon armour points transfered into the arm, 1 weapon armour left for the disc)
-------------

Plow off, just forks.

They can't really damage me but it'll take me a while to damage them. They also have the same problem as DG in my MW match where their flipper isn't powerful enough to reliably oota (3 power vs 3.5ft wall)

Start reversed with my weapon behind my bot pointed at them. I can potentially use my forks but the sooner I get my weapon into the fight the better. Move out of my square slowly. They're likely to try to rush me or get me OOTA/on the lightcycles quick, but if I can use my weapon to stop the attack and start doing damage to the bottom lip of their wedge I can get easier wedges/hits later.

If their wedge lip gets beat up enough I can switch to using my forks, wedging under and potentially getting hits off on their wheels. Enough hits on those wheels even with 12 armour can eventually trim them down enough to have them high-center themselves.

Also snap off that silly flag if I get a chance.

GL
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: CBC4 HWs: Xtreme PneumatiX vs Fork Bomb

Post by Botomatic1000 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:37 pm

Using the many wedgelets and long forks on the flipper.
I don’t think this match will be the most entertaining but ah well. As soon as the match starts I’ll be the aggressor, heading towards him rather hastily. I have a far bit of speed advantage in this which should really come in handy, whilst I probably won’t be flanking him, I can definitely afford to angle in on those long Wedgelets of his, get around to the side and just get under him. The aim of the game is to just toss him about the place, juggling my flips as I love to do. Apparently there is an OOTA zone so of course I’m going to be aiming to flipping him out as soon as I can but I’d also like to rough him up a bit by tossing him into those arena drums, it’d mess up those thin forks of his, I’m sure. With how thick his arm is and the weight of the weapon on it, if he even lifts it up ever so slightly then he is almost definitively wheely-ing, especially when driving forwards, which is pretty much a free token for me to get under him. He has nothing keeping me on those forks and with my ground clearance as well as my speed, I can just drive right off if he gets under me, not to mention the fact I’ll almost definitely have two wheels on the ground at all times, meaning that with my superior torque I can stop any and all of his pushes. Always keep facing him, wedge first and always keep aggressive, chaining flips and tossing him about the place.
Good luck.