Vexed! Round 1: Precision Engine and Fork the Wind vs Coulrogenesis and M A S H E E N

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

Vexed! Round 1: Precision Engine and Fork the Wind vs Coulrogenesis and M A S H E E N

Post by Hiicantpk » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:43 pm

Precision EngineFork the WindVSCoulrogenesisM A S H E E N
ImageImage|ImageImage
Speed: 8Speed: 8|Speed: 4Speed: 4
Traction: 7Traction: 8|Traction: 3Traction: 2
Torque: 3Torque: 1|Torque: 1Torque: 1
Weapon: 4 (3/3 Jaws)Weapon: 8|Weapon: 15Weapon: 16
Armour: 8Armour: 5|Armour: 7Armour: 7
Note: Configs/Wedges shown in this table may not reflect the configs/wedges being used in the match.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

patrickrowberry

Re: Vexed! Round 1: Precision Engine and Fork the Wind vs Coulrogenesis and M A S H E E N

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:11 pm

notes:
-I'm doing 1 damage to both of them
-i'm double both there speed with the best control

Strat
box rush mashen if he tries to avoid use the box rush use his gryo to get under and toss him out the arena asap keeping on him knocking him up and over every hit a 1 sec spin up wep that can launch him 4 feet each time and him behing close stick to his sides and take him to the pulverisers as they will do more damage to him and try make mashen and coul to hit each other

let my team mate take him on hopeful but if he is still alive flank him from behind and stick him to a wall

gg

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: Vexed! Round 1: Precision Engine and Fork the Wind vs Coulrogenesis and M A S H E E N

Post by V900 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:22 pm

• Stay away from OOTA zones, duh.
  • Stick nearby Coulrogenesis, his blade will be facing away from me while my drum will be well in front of him. Lead the way to PE and have both of us gank him.
  • Hazards are wimpy AF in this arena (the pulverizers do literally 1 chassis damage for reference), so I don't care if they hit me.
  • Target Precision Engine's front, lots of thin forks for me to chew on. He brings that clamp down on my drum and it's done-zo.
  • If FTW comes in to flank me, just have Coulrogenesis slide in and tombstone him.
  • PE is slightly more of a threat than FTW since he can pin for 30 seconds. Turn weapon off if clamped (+ turn it back on when unclamped), Coulrogenesis will come bail me out.
in conclusion:

gl hf

Superbomb122

Post by Superbomb122 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:18 pm

Well this is just a fun matchup, isn't it?

2 bots without armor vs 2 deathspinners

Frick

No point in picking out the deep intricacies of "both these bots OHKO me at half power", so let's skip to the strategy. Charge at the first bot I can reach and try to maneuver around them to avoid the weapon, going for a clamp if it's safe to do so. When the bot going for Fork the Wind inevitably kills it, use evasive maneuvers to find ways to either Coulrogenesis's side or MASHEEN's back. Go for the clamp and push one bot into the other to see which one dies. Who knows, I might be the one who dies when those to collide. Either way, after that, accept death and lube up idk (or just try more control and literally not take a hit before a push the opponent OOTA).

After the match, cry softly and vow to never drop the soap again.
Team ETHER 12-11
REDDIT: 3-2
CBC: 9-9

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:53 pm

Start upright with my forks facing Precision Engine. Let my spinup torque turn my blade toward him and strafe behind the killsaw to avoid a box rush. After that stick fairly close to MASHEEN. They can’t attack us head-on at all but they’re fast, so they’ll probably try to isolate and flank one of us. Most likely Pat will bait and PE will try to get a grab and use our weapons against each other.

If they’re trying to isolate me, then start going after Pat with my FORKS facing him to try to bait PE into attacking me. If he goes for the side opposite my wedge, turn LEFT and tombstone him with the blade. If he goes for opposite my blade, turn RIGHT so my forks present an immediate threat, and I can continue to turn to get my blade facing him. If he gets wedged it looks like he’s high-center-able and I can pivot the blade into his side. If I get wedged strafe left with my back wheels to try to pivot into him anyway.

If they’re trying to flank MASHEEN, then hang out behind him, harass whoever’s flanking and try to hit them while they’re doing it. Don’t be an idiot and hit him. Adjust as necessary as they switch targets.

Keep clear of the OOTA zones. Pat can get us over, but barely and needs perfect positioning. Otherwise, their only non-suicidal strategy is to clamp and feed us into each other as mentioned. Grabbing me could be hard because wedging me could tip my bar into the floor and knock me free. However if PE does get a grip TURN OFF MY WEAPON ASAP. If MASHEEN gets grabbed, stay at full speed and evade for a little to give him time to spin down. Worst-case if he feeds him into me use my forks as a shield so I don’t hit him and they keep his drum from hitting anything else. However he can’t move at full speed/agility while pushing/carrying another bot. Try to juke sideways with strafing and get a hit on whichever side of PE’s wedge is less dangerous to MASHEEN. Be ready to fend off Pat if he tries to flank during this.

Avoid hazards, spin2win if Noah gets taken out or if they aren’t trying to flank.