Electro-Death vs Petaflare

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Electro-Death vs Petaflare

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:15 pm

ED
8/6/1/10/5

PF
Speed: 5 / Traction: 4 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 13 (12 Crusher, 1 srimech) / Armour: 6 (Effective 10 on crusher & wedge)

I have much better drive stats and a weapon that lets me not really give a heck about his big wide arms. Verts have a very strong matchup against crushers since they can't really bring their weapon down without risking serious damage either to the weapon or shock damage to the frame, so he's going to have to pick his attacks carefully. Since I can reverse off his wedge, this gives him very few options to really attack me.

Get the drum up to speed and try to angle inwards on those big wide hinged wings. If i get a good enough hit on those i should be able to lift the whole bot up and get an opening to start juggling, and potentially look to do some wheel damage. I'm not sure if i can get an oota with my weapon, but try it regardless since there isn't a ton he can do to fight back. if the fight brings us over to the light cycles, use those too. i'm sure 6 wheel armor is just begging to get hurt by something like those.

If he gets under me, back off and j-hook in a random direction. he's so slow he can't really catch me regardless, but there's no sense in giving him a chance to read my angle and intercept. Likewise, look for patterns in his movement to exploit so i can potentially get a better hit than i would otherwise.

If i'm ever pinned in a corner, raise the lifters so it's even harder for him to get a proper grip on me, while trying as hard as i can to wriggle out of the situation.

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Re: Electro-Death vs Petaflare

Post by Trihunter » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:27 pm

Guess I'll die lol

Main plan comes down to trying to outwedge and punish with a crush and tossing them on the screws

Use the arms to try and maintain more control and generally be a nuisance

Make the fight entertaining, it's our last one, may as well make it a good spectacle. Fire the sparks etc
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)