Outrage 3 vs Pink Wedge 2020

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Outrage 3 vs Pink Wedge 2020

Post by patrickrowberry » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:30 pm

outrage 3:Speed: 3 Traction: 2 Torque: 1 Weapon: 16 Armor: 8

pw2020: 8,8,2,210(+2 to wedge)

strat
go for the weapon
box rush and get him into the wall
I want to angle into him so if he tries to turn out of it I can get either behind or to the side of him

keep him form getting to spinning speed he has a nice section I can grab on to keep close and make it hard for him to escape

when letting him free keep on him and keep pestering going for grabs and taking him to the drums

5 seconds of spin up should be long enough for this to work with a 8/8 bot like mine

Wolf51-50

Re: Outrage 3 vs Pink Wedge 2020

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:33 pm

Spin up and turn in place if he tries to get under my wheelpods. I noticed that lately whenever I hit something my blade stops. Don't allow that to happen. Take some shots to make the wedge useless. See if I can get him to wheely so I can get even more accessible corner damage.

It doesn't matter if he has 8 speed or not. He's gonna hit my weapon in some way or another. Get some good hits on the wedge so I can make it useless in a few hits while implementing shock damage to the equation. Use my blade to bounce if he's try to get me pinned to the walls.

Good luck