The Thieving Magpie: 7/7/1/5/10
2) Flippers need bite to flip. How do you get bite on an undercutter? The moment her wedge tip touches my blade, we're breaking contact. She has to slow me WAY down to get bite on... what? my non-fixed-in-place blade? My awkward, spindly body?
3) She has to flip. She doesn't have the torque to push. That just lets me j-hook or escape. Her poor acceleration (equal to mine) also makes chasing me down harder than with a similar speed 3-4 torque brick.
First, get out of my starting area with its housebots and OOTA zones. Basically, only use the privacy screen for a guaranteed spin up at the beginning. When she picks one door, reverse out the other and pause there, blocking it. If she tries following me, I hit her flipper for four damage, knock her back into the starting area, and knock myself into the main arena, earning free spinup time. If she goes back the way she came, that takes time and loses aggression. Just position myself centrally, weapon facing her, and pay attention to spin direction and angle of impact to avoid recoiling into walls, and to create maximum separation and time to recover weapon speed post-hit.
1) Use my drivetrain. She's faster 9-6, but I'm not helpless. Full retreat, in reverse, whenever I'm not up to speed. Her acceleration's awful and she closes with only three speed. Full advance whenever I'm spun-up.
2) Once the pattern of advancing when spun up is reliably established, she'll start timing her flips. Go straight at her but reverse hard just as we meet. Bait the flipper misfire and dart forward for big damage.
3) Stay the hell away from walls, hazards, housebots, and especially OOTA walls. Flipping me into these is her win condition.
4) If she's trying to push me, j-hook off and swing my blade into her front corners. If she keeps not flipping, try a tombstone bait and torque-aided turn.
5) If inverted, try to hit above her lower-flipper armour bonus for 6 damage. If tombstone dancing, cut the weapon and go evasive.